1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2014 11:59 AM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: What are you driving/riding?

This is after I had it serviced - what ya's think off it... cool heh

• 61. Re: What are you driving/riding?

thats sharp right there

• 62. Re: What are you driving/riding?

Had Leased a 2011 Kia Optima EX with Premium Package... great little car with a lot of bells and whistles.

But moved out to the country within the past year and my girl quite rightly suggested an All Wheel Drive. With the weather we can get, combined with the iffy back roads, a sports car isn't the wisest choice at this phase of my life. Combine this with the fact I have a long commute to work every day, I needed Four Wheel Drive and Good Gas Mileage.

After looking around a bit, I fell in love with the Subaru XV Crosstrek. Always on All Wheel Drive, not a lot of bells and whistles, but nice and solid. Loving it so far.

• 63. Re: What are you driving/riding?

• 64. Re: What are you driving/riding?

I ran it with my buddies 350Z I walked away in every gear, so what does that mean? Theres always a faster car. You got a chip on your shoulder or what buddy? People who say this and that about beating others, and your car could never this and that dont belong in the car community imo.

Any car can be faster then any other car depends on the budget you have. If you want to compare stock to stock then you have to account for the overall value of the cars which Im pretty sure Im under your 350z meaning its not a true comparison. We could look at the fact that I have more options/equipment with the 2 extra doors, a hatch, oh and the AWD diffs, and the STI has a lot of extra reinforcement for off road/rally (coupe/roadster vs sedan/estate). All of that stuff means nothing, just enjoy your car and I will enjoy mine. If you want to share some cool stories and experiences im all for it but dont bring your little **** measuring around here haha. I know your defiantly not the first and unfortunately wont be the last I will have to deal with.

Curb Weight on a 350z Coupe/Roadster its pretty surprising how heavy 350z are.

Curb Weight on my wagon

STI Curb Weight

Best 350z's I could find in 2005 to compare with my 2005.

2005 Nissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition (Manual)   0-60 mph 5.7   Quarter mile 14.1

Slightly Older 350z

2004 Nissan 350Z   0-60 mph 5.2    Quarter mile 13.6

Didnt even know about these. Pretty nice.

2003 GReddy Nissan 350Z    0-60 mph 4.6   Quarter Mile 12.8

zeroto60times didnt have any 2005 Subarus.

Basic Older Subaru WRX

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX   0-60 mph 5.6   Quarter mile 14.2

Basic Older Subaru WRX

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 0-60 mph 5.0 Quarter mile 13.8

Best Older Subaru

2004 Subaru Impreza WR1   0-60 mph 4.2   Quarter mile 12.6

Top Gear Test Track

1.28.2 Subaru WRX STi

1.31.8 Nissan 350z

Stuck to the same site just for the comparison. This still proves nothing cause it comes down to the drivers abilities to keep control and push the car. I chose my car cause it fits my lifestyle/personality the best, how about you?

• 65. Re: What are you driving/riding?

Welcome to the fam

• 66. Re: What are you driving/riding?

1998 Dodge Neon R/T.

• 67. Re: What are you driving/riding?

I want a Lancer Evo IV or 1995 STi.

• 68. Re: What are you driving/riding?

Props for getting that neon out on the track, in the FF class they do pretty good most of the time around here including rallies.

• 69. Re: What are you driving/riding?

A BMW Z4

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next