1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2013 11:20 AM by Izjar11 RSS

Complaining....

Between the complaining being done here and on Charlieintel.com its getting old.  If you don't like this game stop playing.  I hear Battlefield 4 is nice this time of the year and if you think these maps are too big and people camp a lot; you're in for a rude awakening.

I am amazed at how people have already forgotten the massive amount of issues Black Ops 2 had.  Allow me to refresh your memory:

-Absolute horrible connection issues.

-Awful and demoralizing hit detection.  With an AR i could shoot people consistently and not kill them.

-Spawns and people spawn camping.

-Camping-ah yea anyone remember the famous shield and target finder move.   Or the camping in a corner with your target finder.

-Not to mention PS3s being fried out right and left.

MW3 while I like it; it had massive connection and host issues.  It even had its share of spawn issues; however, I was able to work through it.

I will admit Ghost spawns do need to be massively improved upon but as for the gameplay, map size, hit detection, and weapon balance.  I hope to hell Infinity Ward leaves it the same.

I like the hit detection and how fast you die.  It causes you to play smart.  If that means you move around slower and make calculated movements, great.  I was absolutely frustrated that with the right perks and a submachine gun on Black Ops 2; you were near invincible.  I used a SMG so I know its the truth its not up for debate.

Weapons on this game are excellently balanced, I don't have to worry about being out shot by a pistol or a long range sniper SMG.  I complained on Black Ops 2 forums about the SMGs and was told to either adapt or quit.  I adapted; if you don't like the weapons this go-around guess what?  Its your turn and its come full circle.

Connection issues, i don't know what 3rd world South American brand dial-up internet you're using but i have had very very few connection issues.  I literally can count on one hand how many issues i have had where as on Black Ops 2 it was awful.

In short, FoxHound: if you have any pull at all with Infinity Ward please forward this onto them and let them know there are people out there that like this game and think they did a good job.

• 1. Re: Complaining....
          NaTuReS_FrEaK

and this should sum up everything up

• 2. Re: Complaining....

For $60 there should not be this many problems with a game. I dont care how BLOPS2 was it is a different studio, so it has no bearing on this installment. Secondly this is not a hard concept IW has made four installment of this game and the formula should have been proven by now. I like the updates but you dont tear a house down to replace the capeting and slap on a coat of paint which is all ghosts is. There is no more QC in the online MP game area they dont make sure it works before they release it they just fix it later after they got their money.

• 3. Re: Complaining....
              RavensFan

after they get are money

• 4. Re: Complaining....
                Izjar11

Between the complaining being done here and on Charlieintel.com its getting old.  If you don't like this game stop playing.  I hear Battlefield 4 is nice this time of the year and if you think these maps are too big and people camp a lot; you're in for a rude awakening.

Im not surprised by the amount of complaining, its clear that they love the game, they love it so much they have to purchase each title every year and complain more about each title.

• 5. Re: Complaining....

SO your completely happy with the hacking in this game. I hate this game now, hackers have made this game s h it as well as the other issues with this game. Quite frankly I'm bored with this game already . Sad so I started playing mw3 again it's much better.

• 6. Re: Complaining....
                    NaTuReS_FrEaK

he did  not even say that he was happy with the hacking he said the gameplay is much better

• 7. Re: Complaining....
                      Yppecaye_the_Dogged

DaStrinix wrote:

I am amazed at how people have already forgotten the massive amount of issues Black Ops 2 had.  Allow me to refresh your memory:

-Absolute horrible connection issues.

-Awful and demoralizing hit detection.  With an AR i could shoot people consistently and not kill them.

-Spawns and people spawn camping.

-Camping-ah yea anyone remember the famous shield and target finder move.   Or the camping in a corner with your target finder.

-Not to mention PS3s being fried out right and left.

So because BOII had flaws (some admittedly major), that excuses Ghosts from having any?  Because a previous version of a product was imperfect, we're unreasonable to expect the present one to be an improvement?  C'mon, get real.

DaStrinix wrote:

In short, FoxHound: if you have any pull at all with Infinity Ward please forward this onto them and let them know there are people out there that like this game and think they did a good job.

Why?  So people will stop expressing their opinions in an opions forum?  C'mon, get real. 

• 8. Re: Complaining....

Wow Yppecaye_the_Dogged you're awesome at copying and pasting and then typing "C'mon, get real"  How about you come get a bowl of shut up!

If you don't like the game "C'mon get real" and stop playing or is your $60.00 purchase going to break you.  For those of us that like that game and think its a vast improvement over the last CODs we're happy and we won't miss you.  Atleast I won't miss you and you're wannabe cutsie comments.  I know you think you're so intellectual and a business genius on top of that. 

I'm so sorry how many online games have you created; where did you get your expertise from.  Oh you got them from "google" oh I see.

I really don't care if you're whining sniffling self entitled selves keep writing to Infinity Ward or the opinion pages.  I really don't care either way.  Its obnoxious when I try and see what updates are coming down the pipe and I have to read 15-30 threads about hit detection and weapons.

But hey its the "grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome.

If I sound defensively sarcastic good; contrary to your opinion, there are a lot of people who feel Infinity Ward finally created a good call of duty.

In every game there are always things to be improved upon but completely bashed is another story.  This game doesn't deserve to be completely bashed.  But that's just my opinion.

• 9. Re: Complaining....

You're are correct sir.  No one likes a hacker, it ruins the game.

1 2 3 Previous Next