4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2013 12:38 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

Profits

Infinity Ward It appears that you are losing this from all consoles because of the numerous issues that are the game itself. I mean for PC and Nintendo population seems to be the biggest problem because the lack of population is creating huge lag for both systems. I think in order to resolve this issue you should combine both servers so that the population goes up for both systems while playing Ghosts.

Another issues that seems to be happening to all consoles and systems is insta-deaths it ruins the game for many people especially if they are core players I think I know what the problem in regarding that is. It's basically the guns have a kill time that's to fast basically faster then the average ping basically is someone has a slightly above average or average or below average connection they are getting insta-killed because the fact that these guns are killing faster then the player's ping can even register. The only people who aren't dealing with these issues are people with 8ms of ping or less basically anyone with 8 or below ms ping are the ones who don't have this problem. Everyone who has a higher ping though are getting punished and insta-killed you should only be hindered if you internet can't even handle Call of Duty not when you have a 15ms ping or above that makes no sense.

Another issue with your game is security people are not wanting your game anymore because all the hacker on the leaderboard and the game itself there are people running around with infinite ammo on all systems and people with every perk in the game on all systems. The spawns need to be revamped like your game and maps or they need to be fixed people shouldn't be able to exploit the spawns at all and you shouldn't have people spawning right in front or behind people as well especially when the maps are so big. I wanna keep the big maps I just don't want the spawns to be in the game anymore you need to make it where the logic puts you as far away from the enemy as it can at all costs. Another problem is matchmaking it's still putting me in other countries and states that are thousands of miles away meaning the region lock isn't working correctly basically making lag unbearable because I am seconds behind or they are seconds behind. I think if you fix these issues it should maximize your profit margin quality increases profit greatly.

• Re: Profits

Please forward this information to Infinity Ward I mean they did a great job with the campaign and Extinction and the maps are perfection I love these new maps the guns are also pretty much balanced except 5 but the others are perfectly balanced. I only have three issues with this game they are lag and security and spawns that's it these are essential for the multiplayer.

maccabi

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Infinity Ward It appears that you are losing this from all consoles because of the numerous issues that are the game itself. I mean for PC and Nintendo population seems to be the biggest problem because the lack of population is creating huge lag for both systems. I think in order to resolve this issue you should combine both servers so that the population goes up for both systems while playing Ghosts.

You cant combine different platforms it doesn't work like that they are walled gardens.

As for losing profit.. Ghosts is like every cod the highest selling title for a platform.,. look at the ps4 launch last week over 65% of people who purchased a ps4 also bought Ghosts.

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Another issues that seems to be happening to all consoles and systems is insta-deaths it ruins the game for many people especially if they are core players I think I know what the problem in regarding that is. It's basically the guns have a kill time that's to fast basically faster then the average ping basically is someone has a slightly above average or average or below average connection they are getting insta-killed because the fact that these guns are killing faster then the player's ping can even register. The only people who aren't dealing with these issues are people with 8ms of ping or less basically anyone with 8 or below ms ping are the ones who don't have this problem. Everyone who has a higher ping though are getting punished and insta-killed you should only be hindered if you internet can't even handle Call of Duty not when you have a 15ms ping or above that makes no sense.

With respect as with most of your posts when you mention latency you just widly pull numbers out of thin air. so i will ignore the whole made up ping numbers.

As for the ttk  --  the characters have the SAME health as previous games, the guns do basically the same damage as previous games an the same rof the reason for most of the omgfz ttk is super fast is actually the inverse of what you think its because people DO have a good connection to each what your experiencing for the most part is how the games should be.

Adam1234567893 wrote:

The spawns need to be revamped like your game and maps or they need to be fixed people shouldn't be able to exploit the spawns at all and you shouldn't have people spawning right in front or behind people as well especially when the maps are so big. I wanna keep the big maps I just don't want the spawns to be in the game anymore you need to make it where the logic puts you as far away from the enemy as it can at all costs.

Have you tried the game since the update today or other day depending on platform changes were made on the spawn logic

Finally while feedback is always a good thing it isnt really a support issue so maybe use the correct forum next time

Is the feedback like this in general or something else? Sorry I forgot lol also the numbers aren't made up I was showing an example the ttk is faster then the average ping that's why there are more insta-death complaints then there was in Black Ops 2 in Black Ops 2 they complained about shooting someone then dying instantly in this one it's just insta-deaths which is a huge improvement. But I thought the general population would be at the same speed since the dedicated servers pretty much do that yes there are some instances of lag but not as bad as p2p servers. I mean their listen servers aren't doing their job either they should be finding the closest match with the lowest ping and with the best stability but I haven't experienced that I have been put in matches all the way in California even though I live in Florida I even get other countries I mean I know my connection is above average but it's not that good lol. I don't believe in connection superiority they need to work on setting everyone on the exact same speed regardless if they have the best or the average the worse connections there is no way to speed them up that's why they aren't mentioned and when I say worse I mean laggy rubberband effect lol.

I wish they would be able to combine servers then Nintendo and PC players wouldn't have to suffer from lag all the time because there so very little players playing.