7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2013 3:23 PM by SavageHam Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Can't sign into the app

HHave  tryed deleting the app and re downloading it when I put my login details in it just takes my back to the sign in page ?

eleven1181
        • Test #1
          Re: Can't sign into the app

Hello eleven1181,

Thank you for posting your concerns!

It appears that you are unable to sign in on the app. Please let me know if you linked a gamertag to your call of duty account. If you haven't done so, please do it and play a couple of matches. Let me know if this helps!

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 9:50 AM
            • Test #1

I Linked my psn to the app a few weeks ago it's been runing fine until today, still can't get on Any ideas ?

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 10:08 AM
                • Test #1

eleven1181 wrote:

I Linked my psn to the app a few weeks ago it's been runing fine until today, still can't get on Any ideas ?

Beachhead are tinkering with the clan app atm doing maintenance and trying to fix the invite issue is the reason

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 10:12 AM
                  • Test #1

Hey there eleven1181,

Are you getting any error messages when it loops you back to the sign in screen? Are you using your mobile data or wifi when using the app? Can you also let us know what phone you are using as well as what operating system and version number?

Thanks,

^AJ

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 11:50 PM
                      • Test #1

HHello I'm using an ipad retina and its updated with the latest update. I'm useing wifi and it just keeps returning me to the login page when I put my details in. I managed to get signed in about two hours ago by clucking create a new account then I clicked link with psn and it just took me straight to my old page and it's been fine since, so anyone that can't sign in try clicking create new account then link with psn it worked for me.

Last Edited: Nov 23, 2013 1:15 AM