6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2013 2:06 AM by Zurvan7 RSS

Need help: Muddy textures/rendering lag (caused by new patch)

hey

Since this is my first COD game since the old COD 2 (I'm oldschool ), I had couple of questions that you guys perhaps could help me with.

1) First of all why is the background in this game s blurry and bright? You can't see the enemies at far (even with the highest settings). Do you have to lower the brightness? I have already disabled ambient light/SSAO or whatever and it seems to improve a bit.

2) when you press shift and let go your character keeps on sprinting. Is there a way to make your character stop sprinting when you release the shift?

3) Also the textures on my 7870 AMD card seem to be muddy and REALLY low res, even on highest settings. and using RadeonPro causes this game to crash. Any advice on that or is this developers' trick to unable steady 60fps in MP matches.

And please don't say you wasted money and this game sucks . I played bf3 and that game has far more campers and annoying issues specially if you are a rusher. (off topic)

EDIT: forgot to mention but is there a fix for the audio stutter caused with SP when the loading bar is full?