8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 1:21 PM by SMWJuny RSS

Dogs fighting

Has anyone seen two guard dogs fighting with each-other? Or has anyone seen a dog attack a dead body? i have is this a glitch or does it need a patch?

Latest reply: on Aug 8, 2014 1:21 PM by Replies: 8 in Forums
        • Test #1
          Re: Dogs fighting

I have seen the dogs glitch and attack the body of the player they just killed, but I have not seen two dogs fight yet.

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 5:51 PM
            • Test #1

Ya I promise on the game I seen to attack dogs fighting not sure if it was a team mates dog and another team mates dog or if it was a team mate and a opposing teams dog

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 6:39 PM
                • Test #1

At this point.  I would believe you if you told me that your Player got mugged by two attack dogs!  I played today with a clan where half of them had mini guns and they spawn that way...

Last Edited: Nov 22, 2013 10:11 PM
              • Test #1

I have seen that too ghelmf2007 and as far as I know that it is not a glitch. Also with the dog attacking a dead body, maybe you saw it when the player being attacked were already in the ground that is why you can say that it is a dead body.

Last Edited: Jun 26, 2014 6:57 PM
                • Test #1

I saw in the game where there are two dogs fighting with each other. Both from different teams. Not only just between dogs but also Dogs Vs Squad Member. Haven't seen Squad Member VS Squad Member yet thou.

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2014 3:55 PM
                    • Test #1

Ok, I saw two dogs fighting during a drop zone match, I have seen a squadmate totally own a guard dog.   I have seen a squadmate take on both types of Juggernauts and the Michael Myers character. 

Regards

Last Edited: Jul 6, 2014 3:59 PM
                    • Test #1

Dogs fighting is not new to me. I encountered this many times now. Regarding the dog attacking a dead body, the player must have been camping there or just laying there disguised as a dead body as a strategy that's why the dog attacked him.

Last Edited: Jul 22, 2014 12:02 PM
                      • Test #1

Hmm... What about if two Maniacs stabbing each other? It would be cool, right?

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2014 1:21 PM