1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 219 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 7:28 AM by Shadowdeath87 Go to original post RSS
      • 160. Re: Ghosts Q & A

This game was really good when I first started playing it on ps3 then I got a ps4 and it was still really good. It had no lag whatsoever my kd was around 2.20 now all of a sudden I'm getting lag in almost every game I'm like a full second to half a second behind in killcams, lags making my aim feel way off!! I'm getting beat up by crappy players. Hit dwtection feels way screwed up also! My internet connection is good 80 down 40 up my ping is good. My nat type is open! Ever since the last patch this has been happening I have 3 days played my kd has dropped to 2.05 . And I'm wondering if it is because I'm getting put in lobbies with people over seas?? And where the hell are the dedicated servers. I have been a cod diehard since mw2 but if this lag crap dosent get fixed soon im going over to battlefield 4 with some friends beacause this game is getting unplayable.  It breaks my heart cuz this game was sooo good. Was

My favorite cod

• 161. Re: Ghosts Q & A

I guess the weekly bi-weekly stuff hasn't quite worked out eh? 

• 162. Re: Ghosts Q & A
            1. Can change the health settings to double instead if normal
            2. add grind to the public playlist
            3. fix spawns

1+2+3+future small dlc maps= perfect Cal of duty

• 163. Re: Ghosts Q & A

I like an answer to the most talked about topic.. When will we paying customers going to be able to to get the clan management tool just like the elite clan tool. I think and strongly believe that not all customers can use this new app and its not by choice, but I strongly agree we all should be treated fairly. You got the knowledge of creating the elite clan tool for online and I am sure 100% its an easy task to accomplish to STOP all the frustration with the app crap.

So I and many paying customers would like to know when will the clan tool be available for use to use on line from our home PC. We all have the rights to be treated fairly per your TOS. Please add this asap please...........

• 164. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Removed discussions from the thread. This is a community-to-developer discussion thread. I know people want to discuss other's opinions, but this isn't the place for it.

• 165. Re: Ghosts Q & A

I guess I'll have to rephrase the question.

When can we expect an answer to any of the hundreds of questions?

• 166. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Why can't we create our own custon infected classes on custom match??

• 167. Re: Ghosts Q & A

What happened to the fun streaks like Pavelows, Chopper Gunner, AC130s, Harriers, etc? Instead we get lame dog guards, boring RC drone streaks, and a heli pilot with awful controls.

• 168. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Will the shotguns receive a buff anytime soon?

-The bulldog may need a slight range buff, but if it stays as is I wouldn't be too unhappy

-The mts sucks in terms of long range damage, It shouldn't be as consistent as the tac at that range but it should take 2-3 shots at most. Especially considering it's only a 5 round clip with a slow reload. At least make it's damage over range a lot better.

-The FP6 is completely outclassed by the tac. It would the "the consistent close range shotty" if it actually carried it's 2 pellet kill a longer distance, since right now the tac has the same 2 pellet kill range, longer range, and better damage at range.

-the tac 12 isn't even consistent at long range....a it needs a 4 pellet kill at range and a longer damage of range so the 2 pellet kill doesn't end at 6 meters. It also needs slightly better range.

--These are all just ideas, all of the shotguns really need a buff to compete on these maps.

• 169. Re: Ghosts Q & A

Wheres the answers ???????

1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next