1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 219 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 7:28 AM by Shadowdeath87 Go to original post RSS
      • 80. Re: Ghosts Q & A
        maccabi

Can we get an option to save more than 1 operation where we re-roll  imo 3 would be a good number . Wasting so many squad points because i am being forced to re roll operations constantly if i change game mode and then lose the operations i needed.

• 81. Re: Ghosts Q & A

May have already answered this but what about putting the Mini map at the start button? Like been in all game since Worldof War I use it to keep up were my teammates are at on the map Thanks.

• 82. Re: Ghosts Q & A
            vulcain64

when will you stop cheaters ?

Let us manage dedicated servers.

• 83. Re: Ghosts Q & A
              IndyOldDude

1.Are you going to reduce the size of the 10 ft hit box for snipers, and remove quickdraw from them? (tired of them just pointing in my general direction and getting one hit kills, especially when quickscoping)
              2. Are you going to reduce the distance you can be panic knifed from? (tired of firing 3-4 bullets into someone only to have them knife me from 10 feet away)

• 84. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                NoLifeKing32

Why is there no option to vote for a random map?

Please remove Ricochet.

• 85. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                  epic1231
                  • Fix Leaderboards and Update Stats as you play (the other games do this why can't Ghosts?) Should be a simple fix
                  • Separate the stats so we can sort them between Core and Hardcore
                  • Fix hitbox for snipers, can't tell you how many times I get killed by a sniper that doesn't actually hit me. Make them play by the same rules, a kill shot must at least hit your body somehow.
                  • Fix the scoring in KC back to how it used to be in BO2.  Most games now people do not play the objective and just sit in corners and run up kills.
                  • Allow the ability to knife kill a dog attacking you.  You can kill a person with a knife why not the dog.
                  • 86. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                    Stanislawski_BR

i´d like to know that too

• 87. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                      RedNight129

1. fix the spawns

2. either have gun damage reduced except for shotguns and snipers 

or give us more health these are the only problems

if you get the spawns perfected then forget about 2

• 88. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                        Heartstoppers

Are more dynamic features returning to the DLCs for ghosts like map events and booby traps, or justs plain change in the environment of the map like tremor?

are you going to add killstreak DLCs like one for support and one for assault?

are you going to reveal a sneak peak for the first dlc?

• 89. Re: Ghosts Q & A
                          Spartan500014

how do i transfer my stats to xbox one because when I go to sign in it says I signed in on a console already (as in the 360)?

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next