1 2 3 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 2:17 AM by WiimotesRus02 RSS

Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

Seriously, will it get fixed or are you leaving the way it is because you can't fix it? Its a straight up question that requires a straight up answer. I'm not asking about DLC, so do you have any information at this time. If you can't do anything, my advice would be to sell all future CoD games in the U.S only. There is no point selling it world wide, you're just stealing our money

• Test #1
          1. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

#Ping #MoveToAmerica #OrBuyAPS4 #NotEnoughPeopleInEuropeWithWiiUsToGetAGoodHost #GromsMom #cookies  #Hashtags

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 4:35 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

honestly. you should edit out the last part. otherwise this is a good post. and, are you not from the us then? im sure that guys like pwnsweet and such who are not americans would disagree with you. and hell, you bought the game

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 4:37 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

hashtagwinsthemanygamesoftictactoe

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 4:37 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

hi

have you tried to reboot your router?

sometimes i have a horrible connection (no hitmarkers, dying behind corners,..) but after rebooting my router everything works perfectly again.

many of my friends (from germany, england, spain...) have to do this too. we have all kind of different connection speed (3mbit to 100mbit)

good luck

edit: and with 'perfect' i meant perfect. no dying behind corners, all bullets register... . only hosting is still crap

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 5:35 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

It's not the game's fault.

There's lag for everyone, even (from what I've been told) for some North Americans. That said, lag is more common and more extreme for non-Americans. It's a fact, due in part to the laws of physics and worldwide population distribution and density.

This generally means the game is more frustrating to play for non-Americans, but that doesn't mean that you can't still do well. I'm not suggesting that you can do as well as what you could do without lag, but I assure you that you can still go positive, and 'going positive' should be considered 'doing well' when on a bad connection as far as I'm concerned.

In fact, lag isn't always a bad thing. The presence of lag:

1. Pushes you to implement new tactics

2. Forces you to improve your aim

3. Requires you to sustain a fast reaction time

The requirement that you employ these three factors just to remain competitive results in you becoming a better player in the long term. That said, if the length between good connections goes on for too long it does things...bad things...to the mind. Trust me.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 5:42 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

I think it's unfixable. I hope they do, but it really looks like they are trying to push too much data through the systems. If you look on YouTube - there's a bunch of vids about lag on Ghosts and every console is seeing them - it looks like some core issue to the code. It appears that Ghosts is just not efficiently/elegantly coded...

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 5:33 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

You're being facetious?

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 5:36 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

I'm in western canada and the lag is so bad Can unload a clip into the enemy before he shoots me once and i die. and i have no internet issues with any other wii game or my service provider.  they really need to fix this  its terrible.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 7:28 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

To be honest the lag doesn't bother me too much. What pisses me off is the spawning system.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 9:53 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next