1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 2:17 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
        WiimotesRus02

The_Tickler wrote:

I play with wiimote and there are still some major problems to the control mechanics that are solvable, but as they currently sit I'm having trouble getting over them. I'm afraid that wiimote players are such a minority of a minority that Treyarch simply doesn't care to solve it's problems. It's even possible that they wish it would just go away so that they aren't troubled by it. It's a shame because I believe that a perfected wiimote focused FPS has yet to be made, and probably won't be.

I hear you, most definitely. I made a thread in the BO2 forums because I was afraid IW wouldn't use the wiimote in this game, and asked who used what controller. The wiimote out numbered all of them. Subsequently A_T_U said this was an inaccurate way of establishing who uses what because the WiiU is sold with the gamepad, even though I have seen them sold with a black wiimote too, so said it was "more likely that there is more DA/gamepad users, despite the fact that most people play this game because its wiimote compatible. Why buy ghosts on a WiiU for gamepad/DA when you could play it on xbox with DLC and full support etc etc etc?? They made/ported the games with the gamepad as its primary controller, that's why the wiimote still has issues. We are never told the truth, and that's why this thread will most likely go unanswered by a dev or simply get locked with some excuse or another, you just watch this space. They have to realise that this game is used and bought by wiimoters simply because its wiimote compatible, and there are more of us. Its their mistake to forsake that fact. I want the ADS sway to be fixed, the lag to be fixed and the graphics made better, or an outright honest reason why it can't be done..

• 31. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
          WiimotesRus02

Padiego wrote:

Like Craszitt said, have you tried turning it off and on? Usually works for me, and I live in what as may be North Cuba.

If you keep this up I will send you a duck for every 12 days of Christmas, no geese, just ducks

• 32. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
            Padiego

No geese? Then who will lay my golden eggs?

You send me ducks, I send you

• 33. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
              WiimotesRus02

Padiego wrote:

No geese? Then who will lay my golden eggs?

You send me ducks, I send you

We already have him and for the time being stuck with him, but please send him round if you have to, I have one or two things to say to him.

• 34. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

did Treyarch make the game?? or did Activision / Inifinity Ward??

• 35. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
                  WiimotesRus02

Bumping. Would like an answer please. I just played with my clan who all gave up with disgust tonight. I wish I could repeat their comments of this game on here..

• 36. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

Honestly? Either Maybe or Not. 

• 37. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
                      WiimotesRus02

Yeah IW or Activision made the game and Treyarch ported it over. One way or the other they still talk/report the issues to each other (I hope) and discuss which issues will get patched. For some reason this time around it is taking a long time to get answers and fixes. Maybe they're all having an early and extended Christmas break, but what ever it is, no news at all is just causing frustration and making people quit the game. Honestly, no matter what time of the day I play this game, I can tell you exactly who I'll play against, the numbers are that low, and its the same people over and over, with even those numbers dropping too. You can't help but feel they don't care at all and it even feels like the support has stopped already. I think they should just withdraw the remaining new games from the shops and for the time being stop selling it until the game is playable for everyone. I have never seen a forum with so many complaints and disappointment before. This has to be an all time record..

• 38. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

I can only agree to the comment about forum and complaints and so... but they're really giving it a try regarding the support... i've been in touch with several regarding my issues and im now able to play the game althou at low settings, but nevertheless im able to play without it crashing all the time... but giving them a little room they will fix this game sooner or later... i personally think they're giving at really hard time doing what they can to fix all the problems the game has... i honestly don't think they thought it to be THAT many faults/errors in the game from starters... YES I KNOW MY LANGUAGE HAS IMPROVEN SINCE I CAN PLAY!!!! but they're trying guys... im playing on pc btw... so i knkow how frustrating it can be to NOT being able to play, but give them a little room and they'll get it fixed...

• 39. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

Lag is most likely a fault with your own setup. There are a few steps you yourself can take to limit connection issues. A simple few google searches will have you well on your way. Get an adult to help do these steps for you if you are a young person.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next