5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2013 6:41 AM by maccabi RSS

Clan Wars scoring issues

maccabi

Why aren't our wins being added to the scoreboards now?

I know theres a slight delay but in some modes the wins are logged almost instantly after the game but in nodes we have just started on they aren't showing at all

is theres a min number of clan mates you need to get a win recorded?

• Re: Clan Wars scoring issues
          maccabi

ok answering my own question now as I just had a good chat with beachhead and figured this thing out (im sure there will be others with this question)

When you play in a node that another clan has is winning your wins chip away at THEIR score first as opposed to your clan showing wins

simples

Megadog14

Mac y u forum boost?

maccabi

Megadog14 wrote:

Mac y u forum boost?

couple of people already mentioned this..

i got 5 points for asking the question (legit)

I get NOTHING for answering my own question i checked this before posting the correct answer - which i did to save others asking the same thing so nahhhh

Ok then im confused... if someone holds a node, HCDM for example with 40 wins, then if you win a couple rounds against them you will still be at zero but they might have say 30?  Then how can there be multiple teams on the scoreboard for one node?

Im only asking because we went from controlling a node with 40 wins last night, to having zero wins today.  Nobody took the node from us, its open, but there is another team on the score board with 20 wins...  Does this mean they got 60 wins last night? 40 to take us to zero, and 20 more to get on the board?

maccabi

Rabid-C wrote:

Ok then im confused... if someone holds a node, HCDM for example with 40 wins, then if you win a couple rounds against them you will still be at zero but they might have say 30?  Then how can there be multiple teams on the scoreboard for one node?

Im only asking because we went from controlling a node with 40 wins last night, to having zero wins today.  Nobody took the node from us, its open, but there is another team on the score board with 20 wins...  Does this mean they got 60 wins last night? 40 to take us to zero, and 20 more to get on the board?

i made a post explaining it here

How scoring works in clan wars