12 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 9:18 PM by Gerbera RSS

Knifing: automatic commando

The knifing in this game is just atrocious.  First, they brought back the knife lunge, which, honesty, should never have been in the game in the first place! BO2 took it out because the community asked, because the knife lunging was crazy! and what does IW do? bring it right f*cking back.

What makes this knifing so much worse is the fact that when you're getting knifed, you cannot shoot, because they grab your body then push it off the knife.  So basically, once that lunge is triggered and initiated, you die instantly.  Multiple times in every game i am killed from about 5 or 6 feet away instantly because they panic knifed and triggered the lunge.  I won't even have a chance to shoot one bullet.

Then again, knifing is just one of a million problems in this game, which I can safely say is the worst CoD multiplayer i've ever played.  Its like they went backwards! i feel like we had this issue before and it had been DEALT WITH. why is it an issue again?!?! i mean holy sh!t, do they even listen to the community about any of this crap?!

Thank god for BF4, at least one video game series can get it right.