9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2013 9:40 AM by xTaureaux- RSS

I'm looking for a clan! - READ

I'm looking for a relatively competitive clan. I have a 1.6 K/D ratio. Can play team based and lone-wolf. Looking for a bit of fun, good communicational skills etc. Add my PSN:

• Re: I'm looking for a clan! - READ

Discharged Gaming is recruiting for Call of Duty Ghost. We are currently a level 14 ghost clan with gold tags and are ranked in the Platinum Division for Ghost Clan Wars. We pride ourselves on team play and a friendly community. Our leadership team is made up of mature gamers that have been playing Cod together for years. We have both competitive and casual players and place members into different Companies (teams) based on their skill and age. If you are interested in joining then go to www.DischargedGaming.com and apply. Thanks

My clan is looking for some new recruits, taken on two already and waiting to welcome some more. were currently doing Platinum for our clan stats and not far away from get gold clan tags... we all have mics and generally like to come online to game and have fun. from time to time making it a little bit competitive..all of us are 18+ so no squeakers :-) and welcome both female and male gamers (y)

and u dont need to apply via a website ;-) LGuk is our clan tag or LegitGamersUK or even better add myself ( MysticalShadow_X) or my LT Com Davey_93

if your 21 or older male or female and from the usa message ssmokinjoe on psn

were UK based

Aiiddyy i have added u as a friend :-)

mine add me goon754

Simplicity Gaming

A Competitive Call of Duty Community

Playstation 3

Live Simple.  Kill Simple.

If you’re interested in joining the Simplicity community, please visit our main forums at SimplicityGaming.com and post an application under ourApply to Simplicity thread.

Xat Chat Link: Welcome_to_Simplicity chat group - A Competitive Call of Duty Community

Requirements to Join

Ghosts K/D ratio of 1.5 and Ghosts W/L ratio of 1.25

Ghosts K/D ratio of 1.25 and Ghosts W/L ratio of 1.5

Team Stats:

Team K/D- 1.8

Team W/L- 5.25 (84%)

Simplicity Gaming was founded in November of 2013 by four, dedicated, Call of Duty players with over 15 years of clan leadership between them.  Simplicity Gaming was formed on having both an emphasis in competitive play and a sense of community.  Too often, clans are able to achieve one of these aspects, but not both.  A competition-driven clan becomes too large overtime and a sense of community is lost in the process.  On the other hand, a clan that focuses on fun and casual gaming is limited to just that.  They are unable to get into the competitive scene without doing a major overhaul of their clan’s structure and membership.  We believe we have found that perfect mix of both.

At Simplicity, we are looking for Call of Duty players that share the same dedication we do.  We want players that are willing to grow in their gaming skills and bring those skills to the competitive scene, but in the process, make friends and have an awesome time as well.

Please don’t hesitate to visit our forums or Xat chat.  Both links are listed above.  If you have any questions about Simplicity Gaming, feel free to post on this thread, private message one of the founders (Kab, Conman, Cat, and Sizy) on our forums, or stop by the Xat chat and see if someone is around.  We’ll be more than happy to help assist you in any way possible.

Simplicity Gaming is a competitive, Call of Duty community that only plans on growing in the months and years to come.  We have the experience and drive to make Simplicity Gaming the best Call of Duty community out there, and want you to be a part of that journey as well.

Check out xVeX. http://facebook.com/vexedgaminghd. 18 members, Platinum division #3, own Blitz TDM and SnR.Have 2.00 + KD's and 3+ W/L.

Members are ALWAYS ON at any time of day.