1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:44 PM by Chuckfullonutz Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
        Tick7

Has anyone EVER seen split screeners where BOTH of them go positive?

It like NEVER happens.

It's frustrating - almost always a guaranteed loss.

But it is what it is. They have to encompass some way for people to play with their friends. This is it.

• 51. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
          Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Sorry bro.  Unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here is completely different from BOII and previous games, then I might think about taking your pointless and OT post a bit more seriously.  

You're not welcome. 

• 52. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

I'm strictly a TDM guy but anytime I see a (1) on my team, I immediately think to myself it's a loss. They should have their own (1) gametype.

• 53. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
              rankismet

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

Sorry bro.  Unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here is completely different from BOII and previous games, then I might think about taking your pointless and OT post a bit more seriously.

You're not welcome.

Please, grab a turkey sandwich, sit back, and re-read what I posted.

<whistling and waiting>

Tummy full? Feeling relaxed? Great.

So... now that you understand I said "you're pimping yourself in the wrong game". We can cover what wasn't said and what you overlook.

1. I never said split-screeners weren't an issue.
              2. Recent game in BO2... has zero bearing on how Ghosts performs.
              3. In fact, I would expect split-screeners in BO2 "recently" to be garbage. Both in terms of skill and matchmaking. CO players are in Ghosts or moved on.

You're still welcome.

• 54. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                puertoricanguy9

they do just as terrible on core...i just back out if i see split screeners in a lobby

• 55. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                  Yppecaye_the_Dogged

rankismet wrote:

3. In fact, I would expect split-screeners in BO2 "recently" to be garbage. Both in terms of skill and matchmaking. CO players are in Ghosts or moved on.

You're still welcome.

1.  No one accused you of saying "split-screeners weren't an issue."  You must've manufactured it in that argumentative head of yours.

2.  Ghost game #1 has zero bearing on Ghosts' game #2, by your blind mechanical logic. 

3.  Ummm....Ok.  Whatever. 

You're still not welcome. 

• 56. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                    zingaa

puertoricanguy9 wrote:

they do just as terrible on core...i just back out if i see split screeners in a lobby

I'm starting to do that as well, chances are they will be horrible teammates. I just got out of a game I was thrown into and the splitters both went 7-40 with no captures...

• 57. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                      rankismet

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

rankismet wrote:

You're still welcome.

1.  No one accused you of saying "split-screeners weren't an issue."  You must've manufactured it in that argumentative head of yours.

2.  Ghost game #1 has zero bearing on Ghosts' game #2, by your blind mechanical logic.

3.  Ummm....Ok.  Whatever.

You're still not welcome.

You should give Reading Rainbow a look... it might help.

1. Hmm.... who wrote "unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here..."? Reads like I'm questioning if split-screeners are an issue. Check.
                      2. Correct. Ghost game #2 has nothing to do with Ghosts. There's been only 1 Ghosts. No clue what Einstein level point you are trying to make.
                      3. A recent game in BO2 means nothing to Ghosts. Different devs... different game. And the fact they sucked on BO2? Anyone who plays COD has moved on... to Ghosts... the relevant game to the discussion.

Now, as Eddie Murphy would say... have a Coke, and a smile, and shut...

I can't really type the rest but you get idea.

As always... you're welcome.

• 58. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                        SitRepPro

Not everyone is a 10KD MLG Master Race no life so I guess you're going to have to put up with people who suck unless you're partied up.  Oh well.

• 59. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
                          Yppecaye_the_Dogged

SitRepPro wrote:

Not everyone is a 10KD MLG Master Race....

I have a feeling the OP wouldn't like that either. 

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next