11 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2013 6:49 PM by sasukeJAuchiha RSS

What was the hardest map on black ops 2?

Just as it states, what would y'all say is the hardest map on bo2?  I would say tranzit just because, while playing with randoms it's so hard to PAP, and the WW was trash. Lol... 

2nd I would say origins. That map is unforgiving.

3rd would be nuketown for having to use chance in order to plan to getting jug.

4th would be MOTD for the learning curve Involved.

5th die rise ( would be higher except there is now a bank and fridge.)

6th buried- seems like the lack of boss rounds and no fire, mud, etc makes it very mobile and easy to move around.

Pessysquad
        • Test #1
          Re: What was the hardest map on black ops 2?

I would say Nuketown and Origins, as would most.

Nuketown can be brutal at times, especially on 4 player. Origins is also a nightmare at times, but neither are overly difficult to be honest.

Tranzit is more annoying than difficult, and Die Rise, MotD and Buried are just crazy easy, which is part of the games downfall this season... the whole thing was just too easy really and became more time based than skill based.

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 10:10 AM
          • Test #1

I would say Nuketown and Tranzit are the two most difficult maps. I agree with most of your list, but for me Nuketown is more challenging than Origins. Solo it can be a nightmare waiting for Jug, and 4 player it is a hard map in terms of strategy. Origins and MOTD are very similiar maps in that set up is a challenge, but with the wonder weapons/tacticals they can be too easy after round 10-12 (whenever you get set up).

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 10:16 AM
            • Test #1

Origins, not because its unforgiving. The map is co-op hard, it can be played fast but there is no way you will get past round 8 with randoms before one leaves, forget about 20 its not gonna happen. MOTD would be the next on my list, same issue but not too bad on this map. Tranzit is  a very easy map with no WW, its a training map, i dont see anything hard about it, random game scenario would go like this... start get 1000 points and bail to the power then bank, get jug and let the game begin regardless of what other players are doing this will always work. NukeTown, i dont have anything good to say about this map, absolute crap and too small, may as well throw it next to bus depo. Overall it has lost the simplicity it had in BO1 where any noob can pick it up and get in to it just after a few tries without stressing about getting a down for some stupid rank emblem, BO1 players actually did want to get to high rounds.

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 11:24 AM
              • Test #1

Survival bus depot

Nuketown

Farm survival

Origins

i think its like this that and the other

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 2:16 AM
                • Test #1

origins was definitely the hardest when i first played it, now i'd say its nuketown, or MOTD.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 5:45 PM
                  • Test #1

Aside from the obvious answer (bus depot) I'd say Nuketown. That map's a clusterf-ck, and Jugg is a ***** sometimes.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 6:49 PM