3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 11:14 AM by Zeph_ RSS

Wish List for Clans

LifeSong1

1) Sortable Clan Roster by name
      This is helpful for comparing to my own list of members so I can see who has left the clan or who a co-captain has added. Especially helpful if you have your own clan roster on your own site. It makes it tricky when it is sorted by K/D ratio to actually compare the lists.

2) Ability to see how much Clan XP a clan member has earned

I want to be able to see who in my clan is not contributing and who is.  Right now there is no way to know this which doesn't allow me to be an effective leader as I have people in my clan who aren't helping. They have this data, just needs to be exposed to us or at least the clan leader

3) A working Clan Roster

My clan roster auto-scrolls which makes it extremely hard to use.  This needs to be fixed

4) Allow Clan Emblem to be used as the players emblem

MW3 had this feature and I'd like to see this implemented into Ghosts. It's part of Clan Wars, so why not part of the in-game Emblems?

5) Clan Emails

I want to be able to communicate with my clan members.  The mobile app isn't available to many members (compatibility or lack of smart phone). The Clan Chat is only in the app. Sending a message to all 100 members in the clan isn't easy especially with cross-platform accounts.  Every clan member has a COD account tied to an email.  Allow me to send an email to my clan members so that I can communicate with them.  Maybe only allow one email per day or allow users to toggle the receipt of those emails (still need to respect their emailing privacy).

6) Ability to see how many wins a clan member has contributed to a clan war

This goes to #2 which helps us understand how much each player is helping with the clan

7) Hardcore Clan vs Clan

Don't force clans who like this concept to have to play core. This should be a game mode inside of the multiplayer menu for Standard and Hardcore, not a standalone list which is only for Core. A lot of clans out there primarily play HC.

8) Android Tablet compatibility (and a lot more phones too)

The Android app works on a LARGE number of android devices out there, but the app is listed as incompatible with most of them. This includes any android tablet.  This needs to be resolved as many people are not able to use the tablet. If there are certain features that don't work (say the 2nd screen or create-a-class) then block them per device, but still allow the app to be used as the majority of it doesn't cause issues. It's really not acceptable to not have a website and also not have an app that is available to a large number of android devices. This may not be clan specific, but the main reason I use that app is for my clan.

9) A clan website

This is a wishlist after all . Every clan member has access to a browser in some way (that's how they created their COD account).  Thus, the most common way for everyone to view info on their clan is via a website.  The mobile app is nice, but there are a lot of restrictions on devices and thus it prevents people from viewing a lot of the clan specific information.

• Re: Wish List for Clans
          ThornyRamathorn

7) Hardcore Clan vs Clan

Don't force clans who like this concept to have to play core. This should be a game mode inside of the multiplayer menu for Standard and Hardcore, not a standalone list which is only for Core. A lot of clans out there primarily play HC.

^This! Playing Core modes has been a frustrating venture for my clan.

LifeSong1

Agreed.  It's one of the things that I hate about Clan Wars too...to truly be effective and win you have to play all the different game modes, most of which are core.  I personally wish they had every game mode available in Core and HC and then the clan wars were just TDM and it would apply if you play Core or HC...but that's just me dreaming.  I think long gone are the days where we get every game mode in both.

Zeph_

I really agree with 1, 2, 4 and 6. Why can't we see our emblem in game? Like in clan details? There's just a big empty space on the clan card in that section. I spent some time making our emblem and it was pretty tedious making it on a touchscreen, I'd like to see it in game.