3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2013 3:13 PM by maccabi RSS

cant use my clan app wont let me chose wich game mode

cant use my clan app wont let me chose wich game mode i want to play on every time i click on the la map i get nothing

Latest reply: on Dec 1, 2013 3:13 PM by Replies: 3 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
      johngee2012
        • Test #1
          Re: cant use my clan app wont let me chose wich game mode

Hello johngee2012,

Thank you for posting! I will need some more info in order to investigate this matter. Can you let me know which device are you using? Were you able to use the app before? Are you encountering issues with any other part of the app? Lastly, are you seeing any error messages?

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 11:07 AM
          • Test #1

IM USING THE APP ON MY LABTOP WICH HAS WINDOWS 8.1 ON IT EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS EXEPT TRYING TO CLICK ON A GAMEMODE ON THE MAP SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN GET ONTO THE MAP IT KEAPS SAYING ERROR

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 3:08 PM
              • Test #1

johngee2012 wrote:

IM USING THE APP ON MY LABTOP WICH HAS WINDOWS 8.1 ON IT EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS EXEPT TRYING TO CLICK ON A GAMEMODE ON THE MAP SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN GET ONTO THE MAP IT KEAPS SAYING ERROR

the issue is you CAN'T click the nodes on the app in win8 its an issue with the app not you, only thing you can do is use a phone that the app works on or promote someone to co leader who has the app on a phone .

Luckily you dont need to use the app to compete in the clan wars, but obviously on win8 you wont be able to see the scoreboards.

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 3:13 PM