Had the best campaign/story line? WaW
Had the best multi-player experience? MW
Had the most noobish gun? MW2 (1887) and BO1 (AK74U)
Had the most liked character? MW/MW2 - Ghost
Had the most dis-liked character? BO1 – George the Director (yes, in zombies mode)
Had you pre-order the earliest? MW3
Had you the most hyped up about? MW2
Did you spend the most overall on? MW3
Had the best multiplayer map? MW
Had the least amount of lag? MW3
Had the best value in a DLC pack? MW & WaW
Had the worst value in a DLC pack? BO2
Had the best objective game modes? All about the same
Had the best ranking up system? BO2
Did you buy first? MW
Did you buy last? BO2
Will you buy the next installment? Undecided
Had the best campaign/story line? WaW (But Cod 4 is a close second)
Had the best multi-player experience? Waw (BO1 a close second)
Had the most noobish gun? Waw (Mp40)
Had the most liked character? Captain Price (Cod 4, MW2 & MW3)
Had the most dis-liked character? Raul Menendez (BO2)
Had you pre-order the earliest? MW2 (didn't pre-order Cod4 or Waw)
Had you the most hyped up about? MW2 (bit of a let-down though after Waw)
Did you spend the most overall on? I've probably spent the same on all of them
Had the best multi-player map? Waw (the tank maps - with the tanks...)
Had the least amount of lag? Waw
Had the best value in a DLC pack? WaW
Had the worst value in a DLC pack? BO2
Had the best objective game modes? Waw - 'War'
Had the best ranking up system? BO1
Did you buy first? Cod4
Did you buy last? Ghosts
Will you buy the next instalment? Probably
1) MW3. It was an amazing conclusion for an amazing series.
2) Ok. This is a tough one. I'm going to go with... BO1. I was younger at the time and found this game so amazing. This would be the game I went through that giant Call of Duty phase with. Others may argue MW2, but I did not have online on my console until December in BO1, so I cannot determine which one was better.
3) Possibly the ACR 6.8 in MW3. I'm calling myself a noob here because I like that weapon. It's not only because it is powerful, but the look and feel of it was just right. I usually used SMGs but the occasional times that I used the ACR I loved it.
4) This is also a tough one. I really like Price and Mason as characters. They are both badass. I'm going to have to go with Mason on this one, but Price is still my icon for COD campaigns. Does that make sense?
5) Ok, here is where things get a little offensive for the team over at Infinity Ward. This is all my opinion, so if you disagree, do not get offended! I did not really like any characters in Ghosts at all. Logan never spoke once. The other characters would speak for him or he would just look at you. Imagine if you asked someone a question and they just looked you in the eye with silence. Anyway, Elias had the voice of a white Morgan Freeman, and I did not get an emotional attachment to him as if he was my own father. I did not get angry over his death, and it seemed like the characters were not too mad either. Hesh is just Hesh. He's not like a brother to me, haha. Rorke, to me, was a very predictable villain. Simply by the way he acts and the actions he does, it was too predictable. I did not really like Ghosts' campaign. It looked like they were showing off graphics most of the time, and I did not get any adrenaline. The characters were better when IW focused on their story and not that writer who wrote "Traffic".
6) Not sure what you mean there. My first game I pre-ordered was MW3. It would probably be the earliest because I did not wait for a Hardened Edition to be announced. For BO2 and Ghosts, I had waited for a Hardened Edition, so I waited a bit longer.
7) Hmmm... Well, I was hyped up to play BO1 online although I already had the game. I never had online until December 15. I remember that date exactly because it means so much. This being said, I never saw much of COD online previous to this. The only reason I ended up buying BO1 was because my friend kept saying "you need to play campaign," or "you can be satisfied with zombies for a whole year!" Then my father said we were switching to Verizon. I was so excited to play online games for the first time and the only one I wanted to play was Black Ops. I was very excited for that.
8) Probably Black Ops again. I played that for a while online and offline. I spent a very long time on zombies and multiplayer, and when I was not playing it, I would be watching videos on it on YouTube.
9) BO1/BO2. Summit is my favorite Call of Duty map of all time. I really, really, really liked Summit in BO1. Uplink in BO2 is a better looking map, but it's just not the same. The original map is brighter, for one, and it's on BO1. What can top that?
10) Ghosts probably. It uses some dedicated servers, but when it lags in that game, it really lags. Lag infuriates me. If Call of Duty is one of the most successful franchises, why does it still use listen servers? I'm no expert on this so do not freak out please. Haha.
11) Black Ops again, had the best DLC. First Strike is like my favorite DLC ever, and I was mostly pumped for when that would come out. I played on PS3.
12) MW2 probably. Again, I never had online at the time, but from what I've heard/seen, it does not seem good. IW is not really the best at DLC maps.
13) Maybe Black Ops 2. This still had all of the best modes like Demolition, along with new modes. Ghosts took some modes out that I really enjoyed(mostly Demolition). However, I do really enjoy Cranked, Blitz, and Search and Rescue. I do not have those moments anymore where I have no idea what mode to play in Ghosts, because there is always something fun. However, BO2 did have Party Games.
14) I'm not positive but I will go with BO2. I liked how some of your things will stay. Overall, I liked BO2 most in Create a Class. In fact, I liked BO2 more in customization. I do not care what my soldier looks like in Ghosts to be honest, because at the ned of the day, I will not see him in gameplay, but I will see my weapon. BO2 had the ability to customize all of your weapons, and even your knife! There were a lot of camos too. Ghosts failed to do this, sorry. Wow this was off topic.
15) I bought MW2 first, but I did not have online.
16) I have bought every one since. I am playing Ghosts now on the PS4.
17) Certainly. I always like a new COD. I just do not like how Xbox is the priority all of the time.
Thank you so much for this post. I wrote A LOT but it's good to write about my experience with Call of Duty. This series is truly outstanding and was great for my childhood.