5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 1:24 PM by Cheese_Please RSS

clan vs clan leaderboard

Jaliy

how do i see this?  can i only play with the same 3 people from the clan to rank up?

• Re: clan vs clan leaderboard
          LifeSong1

I don't believe there is a Clan vs Clan leaderboard. I don't recall ever seeing one.

As for who to play with, you can play with 3 other clan members (doesn't matter which ones) in a clan vs clan game. There must be 4 of you in the lobby and all 4 must be in your clan. If you have 4 members and it is still disabled then one of them isn't actually in your clan (see #17 in this thread for a solution).

You can also level up your clan in any normal multiplayer mode by playing with at least one other clan member on your team.  Each clan member earns you 50 Clan XP for every win and 10 XP for every loss.

Jaliy

so only iw can see the leaderboard?  what's the point of clan vs clan if it's not ranked

LifeSong1

The point is not to be ranked, it is a place to go play other specific clans in a competitive 4v4 mode. I agree that the leaderboards should be present.

Jaliy

pretty sure mark ruben said clan vs clan is the new league play and IS RANKED for championship 2014

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/08/23/call-of-duty-ghosts-clan-vs-clan-playlist -will-replace-league-play/

I was hoping clan vs clan would be league play but requiring you to be in a 4 person team. However clan vs clan is just a joke. It's a knock off version of team tactical and has no objective or purpose behind it. It should be a separate playlist with separate MLG rules and have everything unlocked but it isn't. There aren't any leagues or ladders and separate stats recorded. Some might say the 500 clan xp is an incentive to play it but it really isn't. There are many incentives as to not play it including: you can get clan xp without going clan vs clan, stats in clan vs clan shows in regular pubs (and you'll likely do ALOT 'worse' state wise when facing better players, a 1.5 K/D clan vs clan player is much more skilled than a 1.5 K/D pub tdm player), and maps/gamemodes are terrible for 4v4 (s&r is a camping version of kill confirmed, domination is a camp fest (with no spawn delays or halftime), and blitz is impossible to defend stategically and has too much randomness in it.