3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2013 5:48 PM by tris007 RSS

Why can't I play in the clan wars?

I wanna play in the clan wars but they are locked...plz help

Latest reply: on Dec 14, 2013 5:48 PM by Replies: 3 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: Why can't I play in the clan wars?

Hey GhostMastr,

Thanks for posting! Where are you seeing it as "locked"? Is it though the platform or Call of Duty app? Also, how many memebers are in your clan?

^MC

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Nov 29, 2013 10:48 AM
          • Test #1

In the game there is no Clan Wars option. Clan wars are ultimately just playing the correct game modes in multiplayer. Clan vs Clan is different altogether and it can appear locked when you don't meet the requirements (4 clan members in the clan). If you are in the lobby with 4 clan members but it is still locked then one of your clan members isn't actually a clan member (see #17 in this thread). Read more about Clan Wars and how it works here.

Note that to be in a Clan War you must have 3 members at the time of placement (can't have a clan join mid-clan war).

Last Edited: Nov 29, 2013 11:50 AM
            • Test #1

hello sorry to but in but i really need help i just got a iphone and download the ghosts app but where it says clan wars i can only see red flags please please some one help me could you please email me on tristiumsmith@gmail.com thankyou so much

Last Edited: Dec 14, 2013 5:48 PM