8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2013 7:26 AM by pascalini RSS

game sucks

this is literally one of the worst cod games ive ever played the maps are way to big,its hard as **** to get kills,extinction isnt like zombie where it ends only when you die its more of a mission than survival.i think personally the only thing good about this game is the campaign.

• Test #1
          Re: game sucks

agreed.

Last Edited: Nov 30, 2013 9:56 AM
          • Test #1

strange...old gallp is loving it.

buttery smooth

sound spawns

new map design logics (tough as first but now oh so satisfying to play)

and xmas noobs just around the corner

IT doesnt get get any better than this

Last Edited: Nov 30, 2013 1:01 PM
            • Test #1

Not playing the would be the best solution to not liking the game. I would like to point out a few things. Call of Duty comes out every year, and with that it has to evolve. If it doesn't evolve, it would be an exact cookie cut of the previous game and they would lose their audience.

This is also why having 2 development teams working on the series is beneficial, they get 2 years to develop the game with alternating releases. And that is also the reason why extinction isn't like zombies. Zombies became popular and it is TreyArch's thing. Inifinity Ward doesn't do Zombies, so don't expect their side modes to be like Zombies.

Then with the campaign, Inifinty Ward has always had a good campaign in their games.

Last Edited: Nov 30, 2013 6:49 PM
              • Test #1

Well it is different and I admit that I'm having a hard time but I wouldn't say that the game suck. I'm really glad I got it and I'm still having fun even though I'm getting my a$$ handed to me. I'll get better. The only complaint I have is there seems to be a lot less guns than in the other games but it's no biggie.

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 12:33 AM
                • Test #1

All I'm seeing is an excuse for being bad at the game.

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 7:24 AM
                  • Test #1

Yea this is the worst cod I've played yet and I've played since the very first on PC

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 7:26 AM