12 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2013 6:50 PM by mikeL926 RSS

Shocking lag shocking quick scoping

That is the current sad state of Ghost.

My last match I was being quickscoped in the small hallways of flooded before I could even get a single hipfire shot out of my Bizon.

I backed out but it kept putting me back in the same match.

I regret ever purchasing this game and will never purchase another game by IW under any circumstance.

Lucent76
        • Test #1
          Re: Shocking lag shocking quick scoping

Ok bye

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 11:28 PM
            • Test #1

Im not going anywhere I will get my moneys worth out of this game even if though it is a vastly inferior product to Black Ops 2 and the last opinion I care about is that of the regulars on Cod elite. Im only here for the general COD community not you lot who live on this site.

Last Edited: Dec 1, 2013 11:38 PM
            • Test #1

insert non responsive reponse here

seriously though...Ive been on this site just a few times in the last few days and posts like this are a dime a dozen. However, to add a bit of conversation to this non conversation, I will offer my opinion and some advice:

Quickscoping, I feel, is something that's nice to have when all you have is a sniper rifle and someone runs up on you out of nowhere and you kinda 'panicscope' their face, but it really sucks getting slammed with it over and over.  If it really bugs you, mark them as an avoided player on your xbox menu and maybe that particular quickscoper won't have the oppurtunity to quickscope you again.

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2013 7:27 AM
              • Test #1

The only think wrong is the fact your shocked Multiplayer = Lag expected. CoD = Quickscoping

Seriously, take a deep breathe and a break from playing. Expect to be pissed when playing but laugh instead. Its better for your health. The only thing you can control in this game is yourself.

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2013 7:40 AM
                • Test #1

Still would like to see a response to how sniping is so much worse then kids camping corners with LMGs or drop shotting with SMGs. Going to just assume you're complaining about quickscoping because you cannot do it and you think because you can't nobody should be able to.

As for the lag. Well, did you really expect anything different? Did you honestly think the dedicated servers promise was going to be fulfilled for current gen? Was just a pathetic sales gimmick. No point in crying about it honestly.

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2013 10:24 AM
                  • Test #1

Teach yourself how to snipe and even "quickscope".  Once you get consistently good at it then you will know more about that playstyle which will in turn make it easier to beat.  I used to hate them too but then I taught myself how to do it which taught me their weaknesses.

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2013 10:52 AM
                    • Test #1

AT least they cant tac insert. I could care less about quickopers except for people using thermal as its just cheap.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the ghillie suit is why alot of people are doing it so I expect QSing will die down once every one and their brother is a bush wookie.

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2013 2:26 PM