1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 5:24 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
        M4GNUM

Okay, thank you.

• 41. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
          BobbyMcGee

thank you. i was wondering if/how people repeatedly abusing this exploit are being handled? ive run into ryuga101 at least twice a day everyday and know hes freezing lobblies left and right...

• 42. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
            dr0pk1ckz

just got kicked twice from the ghosts servers within 10 matches, never happend to me since today... coincidence or patch related?

• 43. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
              BobbyMcGee

are you sure you updated?

• 44. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                WiimotesRus02

Does anyone else think that if IW/Treyarch invested their profits for one year in brand new servers, sales would actually rocket upwards across all boards? Or is that just wishfull thinking..

• 45. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                  BobbyMcGee

its disturbing to me how you keep posting "us" and "we" as if your a dev or the voice of the people. people are freezing consoles, your lag complaining can wait.

• 46. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                    like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Yep, just read the notes, they fixed such game breaking issues I can hardly wait to get on and feed everybody's stats. I guess no answers to lag problems and dedicated servers is all the answers we need..

I didn't expect them to do anything with lag this soon.  I'm guessing either dedicated servers are not coming, or they are not ready. Probably not coming.  I don't know.  I'm hoping they change the matchmaking, but since that wasn't in the IW update, I already knew it wasn't in this one.  Other than the lag there's not a lot to fix.  They fixed a map exploit, some crashes, and are going to fix a freezing "trick" little kids are doing.  But IW makes the call on the matchmaking.  Maybe you should join the lag complaint bandwagon over there on the other console forums where they will hear your voice so to speak.  Complaining about it here (again if that video is accurate and matchmaking is the problem) won't do much.

• 47. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                      M4GNUM

I noticed no gameplay change after the update. Same lag as usual. I do like the in-game mute function now and I do like the scoreboard/gamepad functionality. Even though when I noticed the scoreboard and looked down, I got killed, LOL.

• 48. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                        like2nap03

M4GNUM wrote:

I noticed no gameplay change after the update. Same lag as usual. I do like the in-game mute function now and I do like the scoreboard/gamepad functionality. Even though when I noticed the scoreboard and looked down, I got killed, LOL.

I'm gonna put the gamepad on the stand on the little table next to my chair.  I think that's a good spot.  Now if Nintendo would just release that extended battery for it in the U.S...I got one from Nyko, but it sucks.  Once the charge gets down halfway the pad will cut off about every 10-12 minutes.  Before that it runs fine.  At half charge it starts shutting off.  When it gets down to 1 bar in runs like normal again until the battery drains.  It's annoying. 

• 49. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
                          WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

I'm gonna put the gamepad on the stand on the little table next to my chair.  I think that's a good spot.  Now if Nintendo would just release that extended battery for it in the U.S...I got one from Nyko, but it sucks.  Once the charge gets down halfway the pad will cut off about every 10-12 minutes.  Before that it runs fine.  At half charge it starts shutting off.  When it gets down to 1 bar in runs like normal again until the battery drains.  It's annoying.

That is a completely faulty cell, you should get a new standard cell from Nintendo before something happens, I wouldn't trust that cell while charging..