22 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 3:08 PM by erratic_calm RSS

Clan Wars Achievements

Our clan's achievements posted to the app this AM. What achievements did everyone get?

Here's ours:

1. Unwavering

2. Surveyor

3. Committed

4. Star Power

5. Taste of Victory

6. No Holds Barred

• Re: Clan Wars Achievements

Mine is just showing not the correct ones, like Sea Legs (win the Oahu CW, which is the next one after LA) and Here to Stay, which is the one that I really want (we are not even in the Gold Division, yet). I read somewhere that it posted errors first, then updated to the right ones later, they are still rolling this out (which means not everyone gets it at the exact same time).

Ah, here we go:

1. Unwavering (Mummy Patch)

2. Star Power (Gold Grill Patch)

3. Taste of Victory (Triad Reticle)

4. No Holds Barred (Gold Chain Emblem)

5. First Move (Wing Emblem)

Won Bronze, 3 players, 57CP.

Looks like My Clan Got

1. End Game (Ninja Patch)

2. Unwavering (Mummy Patch)

3. Surveyor (Purple Skull Patch)

4. Committed (Cyclops Patch)

5.Star Power ( Gold Grill Patch)

6. Taste of Victory (Triad Reticle)

7. No Holds Barred ( Gold Chain Emblem)

8. First Move ( Wing Emblem)

9. Full Sweep ( Ninja Emblem)

1. Platinum division (Demon patch)

2. End game (Ninja patch)

3. Surveyor (Purple skull patch)

4. Committed (Cyclops patch)

5. Gold division (Dead gnome patch)

6. Star power (Gold grill patch)

7. Taste of victory (Triad reticle)

8. No holds barred (Gold chain emblem)

9. Full sweep (Ninja emblem)

10. Make your mark (Body count camo)

Nine members, Platinum division, 277cp, First place.

Wow, you're in Platinum division with only 9 members? I thought you'd need a much bigger clan to get in that division.

Well honestly I dont know what you needed to be placed in platinum division but we were placed there. Our clan does have decent KDR and in my opinion, nice W/L. I guess those things affected when they placed clans into different divisions.

There was the weekend before the CW started, a sort of play-offs ranking play that decided what divisions the different clans was placed into, so if your clan members played a lot that weekend you got placed in Platinum. The placement stuff wasn't really posted anywhere so we didn't know, and we didn't play at all so we were placed in Bronze. We won our division and hopefully we won promotion!

My clan of 4 got Platinum. Our w/l and k/d are not very impressive, so not sure how that worked. haha

Got 2nd, which was good considering other clans had 6, 10, 12+ members and most had K/D over 1.00.

we got 5/27 achievements. Like others said, not seeing them in the emblem editor yet. Should have 1 or 2 there.

HIghDog

That's funny. My clan, also of 4 got Platinum. We also finished second (LA War) with only 47 cp (lol). Only 2 of us played the wars and just captured the HC nodes. Tried recruiting other players for the core ones but no luck.

maccabi

Zog917 wrote:

Wow, you're in Platinum division with only 9 members? I thought you'd need a much bigger clan to get in that division.

we're a 9 person clan in platinum too its based off of wins not clan size

My clan was in platinum and we only have about 6 members.

We got the Triad Reticle, Gold Teeth, Demon patch, body count weapon camo.

Can't wait to get that body count ski mask

mwfan55

Did you unlock the EMBLEMS on your APP?

Full sweep

No holds barred

I just checked this, and those were still locked. It might be needed to logout from the app, and then login back to update it, I didnt try this yet.

mwfan55

Jampekoo wrote:

I just checked this, and those were still locked. It might be needed to logout from the app, and then login back to update it, I didnt try this yet.

Logged out and logged in many times, still locked for me. I am curious if anyone else has unlocked those emblems on the APP.

erratic_calm

We unlocked these ones and placed fourth in our division. So close to top 3!

• Surveyor Purple Skull patch (capture 5 targets during a Clan War)
                                      • Demon patch (platinum division)
                                      • Dead Gnome patch (gold division)
                                      • No Holds Barred (capture 3 targets within a 24 hour period in a Clan War)

erratic_calm wrote:

We unlocked these ones and placed fourth in our division. So close to top 3!

• Surveyor Purple Skull patch (capture 5 targets during a Clan War)
                                          • Demon patch (platinum division)
                                          • Dead Gnome patch (gold division)
                                          • No Holds Barred (capture 3 targets within a 24 hour period in a Clan War)

Can someone link a pic of the demon patch? Or for that matter all of them? My clan of 6 placed Plat and won first place. Our W/L as a clan isn't bad, but our K/D is shy of 1.0 due to some members. We're not sure how we placed Plat either.

End Game - Finish a Clan War holding 5 targets

Unwavering - Hold a target for 3 days

Surveyor - Capture 5 targets during a clan war

Committed - Hold 4 targets simultaneously

Star Power - Finish in the top 3 of the Los Angeeles clan war

Taste of Victory - Win a clan war

No Holds Barred - Capture 3 targets within a 24 hour period in a clan war

Full Sweep - Capture all targets during a clan war

1st place with 215cp, Silver, ended the war with 10 member but only 6 actually participated

I'm hoping a first place win means a division promotion?

(there should also totally be an achievement for holding all 10 nodes simultaneously)

It seems like the majority of the people complaining about unfair clan wars were placed in a rather easy roster. We had 22 members to start, of which 15 are active with an average of 6 people on. We struggled to maintain fourth as the other clans tripled in size.

We only ended up with 4 achievements like others noted above, as it was impossible to compete. Considering certain patches are only available once, the first clan war should have been a beta as there are and still will be issues.

For some reason my clan did not receive Body Count camo. We held 5 territories with 113CP in the 1st place in gold division

Here is how it was supposed to be unlocked

Make Your Mark (Win a Clan War in Gold Division or higher) - Body Count Camo

hi can anyone help me out my clan won some achievements in sliver division and we came 1st but it has not gave us the right achievements its gave us stuff for gold division we won

committed hold 4 targets

star power gold grill patch

taste of vic win a clan wars

no hold barred

and its not give us them its gave us these 

full sweep

gold division dead gnome patch

and where do we find our emblems please can any1 help me