5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2014 8:52 PM by DeThronaz RSS

online cheaters.!!!

beemer4321

Here the name's of 2 ******* cheatersss (rage)flo_tuneur_14XX  (rage)lebaron_vert76

You can not see them, and you can not kill them.!!!!!

• Re: online cheaters.!!!
          speshall

I just reported two more cheats.Sick of hearing it. You must be cos i'm sick to death of reporting it. RoLL_IT-SmOKeIT says "cool beans bro". Whatever that means. And xilYleNTaL- just said "thank you". Second one is a cheat but quite polite.

I report them all but fear little is being done which is why they are so brazen. I've even tried tweeting Treyarch (or was it Activision, whichever - I got no response)

Personally I don't get why people do it, there is no satisfaction in winning if you know that you had an unfair advantage.

speshall

They should issue a general statement saying stop reporting these poxy cheats cos we don't give a sh!t. And the invisible invincible Le-_-GlinGeUr has been in about 15 of my lobbies today. Enough to piss you right off.

I send them a message to tell them that 1) they are cowards; and 2) their IP address could be blocked. I then report them and block them, they usually leave the lobby pretty quickly after that!

Here's another one: "hashes88" same thing. You cannot see him/her, "******* INVISIBLE" you cannot kill him/her. I saved the video on my file share. Feel free to check it out and post it everywhere!

I just wish this ******* idiots would actually take this **** serious and ban this morons... Yea you read it right!