4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 6:05 PM by SavageHam RSS

Ghosts for PS4 crashing

Ok so I have Call of Duty Ghosts for PS4 and the multiplayer crashed the PS4 until I downloaded the first patch. For three days after that it would crash after I opened the game but after that it worked fine. After the recent patch it doesn't just crash, the game starts and then kicks me back to the Playstation home screen.

• Re: Ghosts for PS4 crashing

I Have the same problem.

SavageHam

Hey Zayon56,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and updates? When doing so, please use a wired connection and some file may get corrupted when using a wireless connection. When deleting the game, also make sure to delete all associated game files. After completing the reinstall on a wire connection, launch the game. If that doesn't work, can you try deleting the game and all associated file one more time, and install a few free games, demos, movies, etc., then reinstall the game and updates on a wired connection. This should cause the game to install on a different portion of your Harddrive. Let me know if this addresses your issue.

Thanks,
            ^AJ

Yeah, I reinstalled it with a wired connection and now its works perfectly. Thanks man, saved me from a waste of $60.

SavageHam

Hey there Zayon56,

Great to hear that you issue was resolved. I just want to thank you for your continued support, cooperation, and patience. Should you run into an issue in the future, don't hesitate to start a thread!

Thanks,

^AJ