9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2013 3:39 PM by UsDxTwisToR RSS

Will the Wii U be getting DLC this time?

It's pretty much the most hated thing that was in Black ops II: not getting DLC for the Wii U. Many people say the reason was that there were too few players, but that was just Treyarch. Treyarch has grown pretty selfish now a days, because BOII was the worst CoD ever made plus they ran out of ideas for map packs so they just supposedly "remade" some maps from other CoD's. So, Treyarch you're not very good with your support for anything. But, this year we got Infinity Ward on our side, oh yeah! Infinity Ward unlike Treyarch actually care about their fans and give so much more support. So, considering IW made Ghosts this year, do you think we'll be getting DLC because of how supportive IW is? Plus, they actually realize how we feel, and don't you think they'll realize it'll get a little boring with just 1 Extinction map? I'm pretty curious if we'll get DLC, so just leave your thoughts in the comments and I'll get to thinking...

• Test #1
          Re: Will the Wii U be getting DLC this time?

You shouldn't have stated many of the things that are actually your own opinions as if they were facts. Which makes this post very stupid in my opinion.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 5:41 PM
          • Test #1

A) You forget that TreyArch made the Wii U version of Ghosts for Infinity Ward (even though there is some crossover).

B) You forget that TreyArch is our support for any Call of Duty

C) DLC wasn't the most hated - the connection/lag and gun balance was

D) It's common business sense to do a cost/benefit model, as well as measure a return on investment. We simply do not have the numbers to warrant DLC. I hope that changes and I hope they give us DLC in order to bring in even more players, but don't hold your breath. I honestly believe lack of DLC made many not buy this time so they kinda shot themselves in the foot.

E) Never own a Nintendo solely for Call of Duty. If you want the other perks of the game (that are paid extras), I'd suggest buying a PS/XBOX instead.

F) Developers do not make decisions in regards to DLC - you should ask the suits at Activision and Nintendo.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 6:08 PM
            • Test #1

I think the fact that the wiimote was broken and half the pop couldn't get a decent connection was the most hated thing about BO2....I mean, why would someone who can't even play the game want to buy DLC? It's overrated anyways......just like alcohol, sex, drugs, driving, and taking long walks on the beach.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2013 7:53 PM
              • Test #1

[Jaws Theme Starts Playing to Represent Foxhound Aproaching The Lock Thread Button]

Last Edited: Dec 6, 2013 6:39 AM