1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 12:39 AM by thebiindsniper Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
        BU773TPROOF

I disagree, the Black ops games were great but ran slow and had hit detection issues. IW also invented COD.

• 41. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
          BU773TPROOF

The maps are to well thought out. Great maps are just great, you cant create a great map trying to make them balanced. It has to just work out.

The problem is that they make the maps with an equation not just because they fee like it. So they end up being a mess.

• 42. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
            BU773TPROOF

Have you played BF4? Wow net-code fix please.

• 44. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Yeah I have noticed in the last day or so that I hardly lag at all anymore, which was ALWAYS a problem for me in BO2

• 45. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                Robwolves

I have to admit that in the first two weeks I was finding the game the most frustrating off all the CoD's I've had. So much so, I found myself turning it off and putting BO2 back in! I then stopped doing my BO2 rushing style to get to objectives and started playing more controlled and started getting used to the maps and did improve slightly. However, I was still having many WTF moments (bad connections, lobbies never filling back up if people left, poor hit detection, etc).

Then when the latest patch came out, everything seemed to drastically improve overnight for me (I know this hasn't been the case for everyone, as some have seen the opposite). Hit detection seemed better for me, I've only had a few bad connection since and I've been doing better over all and enjoying it more. Some of that has to be down to be getting my loadouts better suited to myself after learning which perks, attachments, guns play better for me, but a lot of it does seem to have been down to the update. Maybe it's just a placebo though.

I have to say, I do like almost all the maps (except Chasm). I enjoyed the small maps on BO2 but did pine for a bit of variety in size and so the larger maps on here I'm happy with. I know it can encourage campers, but you get them on all CoD's even on the small maps. I also like how since BO, MW3, BO2 and now Ghosts, I've had to change how I play on each of them. So as frustrated as I can get, I wanted to try and adapt and find a way to get better at Ghosts. Sometimes it's not possible (I was rubbish on MW3 for some reason and never did get to grips with it as much as other CoD's).

From what I gather though, Ghosts has grown on a few people now, whilst others the frustrations have continued. I just count myself lucky I'm one of the one's who's now enjoying the game.

• 46. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                  Lucent76

Well that's it for me. I have put Ghost back in its case and put Black Ops 2 back in the Xbox.

The multiplayer aspect of Ghost is riddled with lag hacks poor game design elements and basically just sucks.

I want my month of playing the IW monstrosity back.

Black Ops 2 is 10 times the game Ghost is.

• 47. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                    ukscorpz

I really like this version of COD, although I pretty much only play Hardcore.

Seems very balanced and I really enjoy it.  I think the maps are great, nice to have some decent sized maps so you can utilise the sniper rifles too.

I really didn't rate BO2, thought the maps were too small and every map played the same - shame as BO1 was pretty solid.

This feels more like COD4 to me, perhaps that's why I like it so much.

• 48. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                      SitRepPro

I kill them with ease with LMGs!  Vests can also protect you from them as they will then need three bites I think.

• 49. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                        SitRepPro

If you want to nerf panic knifing then nerf panic shooting, aka drop shotting.  It's all reflex actions.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next