1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2014 12:39 AM by thebiindsniper Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
        theraven.

This is what its like on pc already said this game would be dead by march this out of sync game like black ops 2 full of insta deaths and what do people say on here not many people have this problem only a select few on the forums they don't make a account to tell you on here they tell you with their feet.

• 61. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

The game is ok but has its issues.  The guns i like and the soldier customization aspects I think are great.the hit detection is much better compared to black ops 2. What I dislike about the game are the killstreaks, the huge ass maps, and the crazy spawn system. Its been numerous times where I've went through a room saw no one move on then get shot in the back by someone who just spawned in. Games also tend to be slow paced and boring most of the time. If the spawns where fixed and ppl would just move around the game would be much better.

• 62. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
            KTPhoenix

The gameplay overall is great and i like how they brought in just about all new weapons and the like. The only few things I have a problem with is how you have to spend an ungodly amount of squad points for the extra squad members (after all the ones that require 3 points), the lack of HC game modes (even in previous cod launches we still had more than what we had at this games launch), the amount of camping has skyrocketed to the point of being unplayable and the lack of communication among team members is unacceptable.

I actually had to stop playing the game because i was tired of always being put into matches where not only everyone was camping around every corner and i was getting spawn killed like crazy, but also in S&R NO ONE was picking up dog tags.

its not so much as the game being at fault as it is the majority of the community NOT working as a team. That seems to be one of the major downfalls of this game right now and i will not play this game until people start working together. As for those who would say to play with friends, i am already in a clan but most of them dont have the game yet and are waiting for christmas so i wont pick this game back up until then.

• 63. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
              ukscorpz

Sounds like you need an active clan mate?

Are you playing on 360?  If so add me: UK ScorpZ

We generally play all HC gametypes and play full party with comms.

• 64. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                gotsomestars

Your 1.79 kd "in other games" has nothing to do with this game. Also, being bad at a game doesn't make it bad. I just means you are bad.

• 65. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                  Lucent76

I am not even remotely surprised as this game is just  plain bad.

I don't think it will get as low on the consoles until the next COD comes out but I expect a very sharp decline to the amount of players the last several COD games have had.

Maybe even the kind of numbers that are currently playing Halo 4.

• 66. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                    gotsomestars

This has been said for at least 5 years.

• 67. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                      Lucent76

Yhea well IW themselves are making excuses for Ghost selling significantly less than its predecessors and then you have the video of the numbers playing it on PC.

It wasn't that long back the Halo community thought it was bulletproof too in fact it was little more than a year ago and now Halo 4 is a Ghost town.

Then take into account the hard hitting competition with Destiny and Titanfall. around the corner.

• 68. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                        JDCOMPACTMAN

So true! I have to mute everyone because so may cry babies that can't handle..how they got shot... why they got shot...where they got shot.... No one likes cheaters, hackers,ect, but if someone hides in a corner and "camps on you", "snipes you", "drop shots you" it's part of the game.

• 69. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?
                          Gulfport1

I have tried to like the game. I cant really say whats bad about it. I just cant seem to get into it like I did with black Ops 2.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next