1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2014 12:39 AM by thebiindsniper Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

This game is near perfect for me. I don't remember the last time I was taken off the floor with a shotgun blast from 40 feet away. Or, when I was killed by dual wielding pistols.

I can't get enough of this game quite honestly.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2013 9:20 AM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Same here, loving it.  Sure you get the odd camper, but not everyone can be good at the game.  Spawns can sometimes bea bit pants at times too but will hopefully improve.

In HC there doesn't seem to be anything OP either which is really good.

Looks like the majority of noobs and kids have gone back to bo2 and mw3 thankfully.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2013 9:45 AM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

I have a 1.79 in ghost dumbass. And id slap you 1v1. Also im pretty sure you should be replying to the original post. For useless feedback, please post on fb, not here

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 4:00 PM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

This game is amazing and awesome, I get a helo and loki 8 out of 10 games; I make modded cheaters and hackers rage quit. Sorry there is not wrong with this game, it's the skill of the persons playing. Get at me if you need classes, 30 n 0 most tdm's, best one 37 n 0, demonation bout 136 n 3, blitz bout 59 n 1. Point being is work on your skills not bashing a game that rock's because your trash can skills can't hold up to real players. No need to hack or mod, my game skill overpowered.

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 4:46 PM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Genuinely, This game is Okay, I mean, It is, by far the most advanced CoD game on the market, and with the new squad selection brings out a even more cheer to the game, but people are getting too eager, its hard to level up when you shoot someone with a LMG and they miss, not because of the scope but because of the damage each bullet has on the player, an LMG 10 bullets to kill, type 95? 2 bullets and dead, from long or short range, its aggrivating 1 month with the game and already some prestiges, I am prestige 1 level 9, but you know still..it has many flaws..to such a flawless game.

-ScareBobkat73 (Gamertag XboxLive GamerScore 56978)

-Veteran, 3 years of service

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2013 8:11 PM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

'A bit pants'?

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy this game and I know they'll fix this, but the spawns are WAY beyond 'a bit pants'. They're ludicrously bad.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 2:49 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

The spawns are the worst, but only when you are the one getting shot haha.  Cause you know when they spawn in front of you, you take that kill everytime.

This game rocks! At first it had to grow on me. It plays fast like black ops 2, they fixed the knifing problem I had from Black ops 2, and need I say they actually have a server that supports this game? I swear every third game I played my ps3 would lock up. Still mad about that.  Cod redeemed itself in my eyes with Ghosts!

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 3:12 AM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Well of course I do, but that doesn't mean I like doing so.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 5:22 AM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Agree, there really isn't much OUTSIDE of negatives that set this game apart, except the huge maps. I am lvl 54, and after my clan and I won the platinum wars, I suddenly felt like I accomplished all that there was worth accomplishing, even tho there are a lot of unlockables left to get. There is something major missing here that makes me want to replay. BO2 kept me going all the way to Prestige master...Not even 1 prestige on this one and I'm bored. 

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 6:48 AM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

i would say more my friend...

no long time ago, lots of players, complained about lag in BO2. the answer of some wise guy in activision was:

"if you play in internet, you always got some lag. if you dont want play with lag, go for a private lan lobby"

Last Edited: Jan 11, 2014 1:13 PM
                          1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next