1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2013 1:49 PM by MD1X Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I still think there is a lot more to tranzit as well.  Was to quick and to simple for a map that was defined to have such promise.   For those who deem the lights a glitch on PS3 could it possibly be the effect of such graphics may cause crashing that the devs wanted to avoid?

So who wants to hunt?  I'm on a new account and haven't yet re-completed any Easter eggs but if anyone wants to begin I'll join.  I have seen the orbs on the street lights on a few occasions, once was in round 1 on solo.  I have never heard of a turbine flying before?  I don't think the orbs in the box would mean anything, It would seem by now someone would of accidentally discovered something if that were the case.  Maybe the tower has more connections, maybe nacht has a secret, the signs still go unexplained, and a story I heard a while ago I do not recall whether target finder or MMS, but a figure was noticeable near the farm in the fog that did not exist. And then there is the morse code which as Zen posted.

Help me so I can help you

The future is ours to destroy

Power is knowledge

Go to the light

Stay close to me

Energy can only be transformed

We shall prevail

Personally I'm thinking HIM, power is knowledge go the light, possibly the power station is the next step? and also the brightest place on the map?  Stay close to me referring to keeping HIM close.  But now energy transformed.  Transform to heat?  Modify shape or direction?  I keep thinking of buried and the carrying of the energy ball.  But again all has been attempted.  But maybe with this new revelation of the orbs being the undiscovered secret could open up that opportunity.  It may also specify the light needed.  But I cannot help but think that the volume in which this map was played, the 4 people at once have never had all of them lit up.  I still haven't fully given up hope for this map though..

• 41. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.
          DeathBringer-Zen

If there was more to the easter egg they wouldn't give you an achievement/trophy until it was fully completed.

lol. Where is it written in the rule books that you have to get an achievement every time you finish and EE? It would make sense that there is more hidden outwith an achievement seeing as the Dev's specifically said that after the Moon EE debacle, they would make sure they made future EE's much more difficult to figure out.

If there was more the bigger YT channels like NGT Zombies and Syndicate would have figured it out already (because I know for a fact that NGT spent hours f**king around with that stupid door).

Double lol. Yeah, Minecraft extraordinaire Syndicate is known for being a major EE guy in the community. pmsl.

Posts like this make me lose some faith in the zombies community.

Posts like this make me lose faith in you.

• 42. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

Ascension didnt have an acheivement. Off topic - still need to do that.

Ditto on syndicate lol.

• 43. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I Still wonder if anybody has downed them self around an orb, with the tombstone perk

• 44. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.
                TEX_715

you can stop wondering

• 45. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I do have a feeling that the morse message has something to do with the normal EE. I mean:

"Help me so I can help you"

Help Me may mean freeing HIM (The Avogadro). Freeing him by turning on the power. We help him, so he can help us in the EE (We need him under the pylon, y'know).

"Energy can only be transformed"

I think it may mean that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only tranferred or transformed, maybe refering to the EE step when we kill him under the pylon (transforming the energy from the Avogadro to the pylon).

I may be COMPLETELY wrong here, but I don't know. And I'm not trying to ruin the faith in Tranzit, as I still have some faith in a bigger Easter Egg in Tranzit.

• 46. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

DDo you remember when reza said there is an end game of some sorts other then death that's what makes me believe that there is more to it, he was talking about tranzit tho

• 47. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.
                      Mr_Spaceman

I think he was referring to the end game on buried. Either way, I'm past caring what any of those pair of bellends have to say. Never give you a straight answer. Spouting out nonsense riddles. Even when questioned with a simple yes or no answer, jimmy z replies 'yes or no'..what an a-hole.

• 48. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.
                        DarkMega

Don't believe the devs. They like to troll a lot.

• 49. Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.
                          farmerguy95

yes because PS3 users knew once they opened up the pyramid on Moon that they were done. (big bang theory isnt a trophy if you didnt know that) also on origins, you get the achievement BEFORE releasing the maxis drone into the vortex thingy. also you could do shangri-la several times in one sitting, but theres no achievement/trophy for doing it a second time.