15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 3:52 PM by The_Dreaded RSS

I have never been so disgusted until now!

tensor32

It makes me sick trying to play kill confirmed. I have never been so pissed off trying to play a video game until I tried playing kill confirmed because the only thing every player in that game mode does is camp! This game mode needs to be removed from the game and never brought back in any future games.

• Re: I have never been so disgusted until now!
          JST2FST

That's why I only play TDM now. Years past all I played was objective games but like you I got frustrated.

We did have a mature crowd playing before but now its filled with little kids that don't know or don't care in my opinion.

Izjar11

tensor32 wrote:

It makes me sick trying to play kill confirmed. I have never been so pissed off trying to play a video game until I tried playing kill confirmed because the only thing every player in that game mode does is camp like a little b-i-t-c-h! This game mode needs to be removed from the game and never brought back in any future games.

The old issue: Playing objective modes with people who do not care about objective. You shouldn't feel "disgusted" at it, those who play like that never win anyways.

TheBeastlyDude

1. If you are going to refer to others as a female dog, make sure you don't sound like one when your complaining.

2. If you'd like me to stop camping those few times that I do, message me on here and I will give you my paypal address so you can send me $60 so you can pay for my game for me. Notice, I am even covering the tax for you because I am a good guy.

3. If you don't want to do #2, I know of this gaming system that has a lot of big-name games on it that has no campers called LeapFrog. You would see no campers, you wouldn't get so upset that you go onto a forum to whine and you may end up with some problem solving skills so when you are faced with a problem in the future, such as campers, you may be able to figure out how to deal with it instead of calling them names because you can't handle a few players.

I find it very difficult to play any of the objective games in Ghosts, unless you can run with 2-3 friends who have the same objective.......which should be to win the objective game while watching each others 6.......you cannot get very far. Kid last night kept screaming over the mic "are you f@*$ers going to do anything or am I the only one playing this game" end of the match he says "ONE MAN ARMY, I'M THE ONE MAN ARMY, WHY DO I EVEN HAVE A TEAM?" he was top of our team, I came in half way through the first round of blitzed and I came in second
                Kid - k=15 d=12 capture=5

Me - k=18 d=21 capture=4

He had a bunch of assists and was ahead of me by a hundred or so points..........Issue I have is that he was "the one man army" and did nothing to try and keep his team alive long enough to help. I don't expect randoms in public games to have my back at every turn, but if you play team games you should at least TRY and work as a semi functional team. when all you do is rush the gate every time you spawn everyone else has to have your back, and with a mouth like that, nobody gives 2 sh!ts about if you live or die!

BTW, playing wargame in squads is a great way to learn the maps, spawn points, get to know your guns and gain xp and squad points. if you go to play now, you dont have to wait to find another player who wants to match up you can play strictly against bots. Although it did not really help me when it came to playing against the randoms but i learned a few new spots/routes on certain maps and found a couple of guns that I liked a lot more than the ones I had previously decided on. Just my 2 cents

If anyone wants to join up, add me on psn @ HoplessHooligun

IndyOldDude

As much as I disliked BO2, Kill confirmed was much better in that game because you were actually rewarded for getting the tags,
                  in this game I don't know how many times I have went for tags and got killed, then watched kill cam only to see a guy pointing down his sights at the tags...

ANWRambo

Welcome to COD.

You won't enjoy your stay,
                    You will regret buying the game.

Hope you did not waste money on the season pass.

Not worth it.

Call Of Duty:CAMP CITY

I started out hating kill confirmed and it really should have its name changed to camp confirmed.  But then I got the operation for tactical knife and kill confirmed wins/dog tag collection and started using a speed class with just a pistol and tac knife. Way more fun.  To hear that 2 second blip of someone camped in the corner complain right after I sneak up and stab them is AWESOME! With the bonus of I don't need to sprint across any distance to collect the tag since I am already standing on them.

TRU11

never been so disgusted by this?????

you lack game and life experience............................

I have been complaining about this type of thing since the first day of Ghosts.  People do this on domination as well.  They don't camp a flag they have captured, that would be a defensive strategy to keep your flag.  They cap a flag until it's neutral, and then run away and camp the flag.  They are literally hurting their team with their behavior, but continue to do it anyway.  IW should have stuck with Treyarch's model for score streaks instead of kill streaks.  The score streaks rewarded players for playing to objective of the game mode.  Right now, the objective is just the lure for ego stroking a KD.