26 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 6:55 AM by WiimotesRus02 RSS

A question I have been asked to ask..

WiimotesRus02

Does anyone in IW/Treyarch know what they're doing? It does have to be asked doesn't it?

• Re: A question I have been asked to ask..
          BlackMetroid95

Well, clearly they know what their doing. We as a community are just conflicted. Some of us, like me for example, think this is one of the better CoD's, therefore we view IW/Treyarch as "knowing what they are doing". You for instance, are on the opposing side. The only problem I have with this game is the panic knifing and the spawns. They did a excellent job with everything else, a big step up from Black Ops II (which, on hindsight, is a good game with lots, but minor flaws.)

WiimotesRus02

Yeah that's right, server update which caused more problems, patches which cause problems and more lag, and since I could play in a multi national clan with little problems on the Wii but not on this console says they know what they're doing. Since your problems are just minor it goes with out saying you wouldn't agree. But like the title says, I was asked to ask, which means its not just me, I'm speaking for many people, not just me..

darkfox2071

You're not playing on the Wii anymore it didn't require as much work to make a game on the Wii as in the Wii U does and there's not that big install base on the Wii U especially in the UK that's why you have problems. it gets really annoying seeing every single one of your post basically saying the exact same bs, hindering the devs as you could make a better job yourself and also hating on DA and believing every single time you get outplayed is  by lag or an unfair controller age doesn't always grands wisdom it can also make people arrogant and stupid.

WiimotesRus02

darkfox2071 wrote:

You're not playing on the Wii anymore it didn't require as much work to make a game on the Wii as in the Wii U does and there's not that big install base on the Wii U especially in the UK that's why you have problems. it gets really annoying seeing every single one of your post basically saying the exact same bs, hindering the devs as you could make a better job yourself and also hating on DA and believing every single time you get outplayed is  by lag or an unfair controller age doesn't always grands wisdom it can also make people arrogant and stupid.

Ok trying to read this but its hard, you're saying its ok to release games on the WiiU with major faults because they're still learning about the machine or its basically harder, that its ok to release a broken game before its ready? Nintendo spends years making Zelda, infact I haven't had a single issue with any other game on the Wii/WiiU except CoD games, and people keep saying all games have flaws, that's BS. Like I said before, if you want to accept mediocre, that's fine, if you don't like my posts, that's fine too, don't waste your time reading them, and seriously, don't waste your time posting stupid comments like that one. Infact here's a warning, most of my posts are likely to be complaining about something, so just skip right passed them. But reading through your post, you're repeating everything on every other thread, nothing here I haven't seen before, so stop being a hypocrite, and just let this thread slide down the board.

like2nap03

I think posts/comments like that are what keeps A_Trey_U from wanting to interact with us.  They already know you don't like the game.  They already know you have lag issues.  Posting negative comments about them will do nothing more than drive the devs away and keep them from posting.  I for one like the interaction we have with them.  So I must politely ask:  Will you please stop doing this?   Complaining is one thing, but you're just flat out insulting them now.

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

I think posts/comments like that are what keeps A_Trey_U from wanting to interact with us.

You think? You don't think all the other posts have anything to do with it? If you want to accept mediocre then go ahead, no one here is stopping you. Its always the same here when some one speaks any different. Just remember one thing, my name is not Snowyday.

@Bobby, my comments don't keep him away, he answered one of my posts yesterday, I think what is keeping him away is the sheer number of complaints, hopefully he's just too busy trying to get IW to change things.

Anyway, I want to show how angry I am, and let them know I speak for a whole lot more people too that want them to know. If it gets me banned then you'll all be happy, but the end result won't change a thing..

BobbyMcGee

hmmm, i agree with metroid and nap, but also understand your frustration. if it played horribly for me, like last night except forever, id be pretty f'n p!ssed too. i still hope we get dedi's and that sorts some of these issues out, but im not sure if thats even happening. to sum things up, i cant blame you for being angry, a lot of people are. i just wish as one of the more mature, intelligent, decent guys around here you wouldnt p!ss the dev off so much, because he started ignoring us almost as soon as the game was out a week, and i think a few of us our to blame, myself included. i mean i now think my issues last night were due to different versions running, and i jumped the gun on some update rage, made a thread, blah, blah.

idk, we all want and expect better on a new console that shouldnt have more issues concerning connection, but i try not to cut trey down at every problem. if you notice in the credits there are like 25-30 people on the wiiu team, i thank trey for being the only dev to come here.

okay, so i've been following this forum for a while, and i have a question to ask.  i'm not asking this sarcastically or rhetorically either.  I just don't understand.

So, WiimoteRus02, if you're so unhappy with this game and IW/Treyarch and if it causes you so much frustration, why do you stick around here and keep playing the game and posting to the forum?

wuffydave

I am really enjoying this game. I honestly don't have a single real issue with the game other than that I'd like the frame rate to be closer to 60 more of the time but I can live with it as is if it never gets more touching up. This game is not perfect but neither is any other game. It's likely that you're mad because you or someone you played with had a bad internet connection or you lost in a round to someone who was better than you. There is no reason to come onto the forum and post like the game is some sort of trainwreck and is unplayable.

You don't speak for anybody. You don't know how to communicate on a forum. Your post serves absolutely no purpose and does nothing but make you look really bad. You should learn to detail your complaints with the game and learn a little manners before posting. Don't say stuff online you wouldn't say to the person face to face.

WiimotesRus02

wuffydave wrote:

You don't speak for anybody. You don't know how to communicate on a forum. Your post serves absolutely no purpose and does nothing but make you look really bad.

Yes I do speak for other people, why do you think I headed the thread this way? And do you really think I'm trying to win a popularity contest? Wrong.

@Beetlebailey, the reason I still play is because of the people I play with, and it annoys me when these games are shoved out in this condition which ultimately results in people stop playing. And we have been doing it for years, its become more than just gaming.  Simple, this is my way and of others to show we're not happy, damn angry if you like, don't like it? tough, I never asked you too. If the game was free I wouldn't say a word. And don't bother telling me there are other ways of doing it, I'm not interested in other ways. Heck, I didn't even expect anyone to respond to it, I thought it would just get locked. So, who cares if you care or not, and if the game works fine for you, like it does for others, then this thread isn't for you. There are people that have said the game is great, do I say anything to them like you did to me? Nope, good luck to them is all I think..

Well, I didn't really 'say' anything to you.  I just asked a question.  i suppose that what I am getting at is that when something as trivial as a video game causes me such angst that I want to rant on and on, I just move on to other things instead.  I mean really, you've beaten this horse to where I think you've killed it.  Maybe you and your online friends should consider another activity?  Did you know that there is a world outside your door?  Maybe it's time to get some fresh air? 

Well, i'm sure I've asked for it so you're gonna beat me down for this, so I won't say anything else about it or pursue this thread further, let me have it.  But after you cool off, maybe you should consider what I've said.

WiimotesRus02

Thank you for your advice, yes I have a family and have a good pastime which earns me money too, I go outside quite a lot,  gaming has earned me some great friends globally which used to be relaxing and fun. Its what we do to unwind because even my job which I love and takes up a lot of time I have to have a break from. But thanks anyway. I hope I answered your question. Maybe when I get another ban you'll all be happier in your reading. Good game btw last night on Prison break, you gave us a good thrashing, mostly due to the fact I can't compete how I would like to, but some seriously good holding down of a section of a map on your part..