1 43 44 45 46 47 Previous Next 897 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2014 3:38 PM by ButterflyDream Go to original post RSS
      • 440. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

if you cant beat a sniper at close range you should just quit playing cod, your clearly bad at the game. and btw if you want more realistic game you should complain too IW make all the guns 1shot kill.

• 441. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
          ooOutraageousoo

SitRepPro wrote:

The best rifle in the game is the Lynx anyway.  The LMGs have a slower centrespeed from previous games unfortunately.

Yeah you are probably right... The 115 is very strong too...

I still love my LMGs though... Good to be different....

• 442. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

The lynx may be the strongest on paper but it is far from the best. I basically only Snipe(have all the snipers gold) and i can say from experience the Lynx is the hardest sniper to use due to ist limited mobility, super recoil and it super inconsistent hit box. The Lynx is a hitmarker machine. Btw out of all the guns I use the ones with the highest K/D are the LMGs. LMGs have to be the easiest weapons to use in this game.

• 443. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

ooOutraageousoo wrote:

Just did the Ghillie suit to see how hard sniping and quickscoping really is on this game, and as I expected... It is far easier to get kills in Core with a sniper than an LMG...

One hit kills even with a suppressor in comparison to people running off with 2 or 3 or 4 hitmarkers on them from my LMGs...

Bolt actions are easily the most deadly gun in the game... FACT...

Same Scope, Same Shots, Same Tactics (camp, move, camp, move) far easier with a bolt action...

Im going to have to disagree with that statement. I believe that LMGs are one of the easiest classes to use. Matter of fact my highest K/Ds with weapons happen to be with the 4 Lmgs in this game.

• 444. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Like I said before, if the sniper rifles are so deadly and overpowered, how come big competitive tournaments like the recent UMG Philadelphia isn't fought between sniper teams? Money is on the line on those tourneys and the most common guns used are ARs and SMGs.

• 445. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                  SitRepPro

Weapon KD is a bad metric to use to compare how powerful guns are.  You also sacrifice a lot when using them so if you wish to be somewhat mobile, you'll be missing out on perks that you may have room for when using the MTAR.  Defensive weapons usually have higher KDRs anyway.  Highest KDR out of the ARs in MW3 for me was the CM901.

• 446. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

that just means you suck

• 447. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                      ooOutraageousoo

Derfus wrote:

ooOutraageousoo wrote:

Just did the Ghillie suit to see how hard sniping and quickscoping really is on this game, and as I expected... It is far easier to get kills in Core with a sniper than an LMG...

One hit kills even with a suppressor in comparison to people running off with 2 or 3 or 4 hitmarkers on them from my LMGs...

Bolt actions are easily the most deadly gun in the game... FACT...

Same Scope, Same Shots, Same Tactics (camp, move, camp, move) far easier with a bolt action...

Im going to have to disagree with that statement. I believe that LMGs are one of the easiest classes to use. Matter of fact my highest K/Ds with weapons happen to be with the 4 Lmgs in this game.

Just because your highest KDR group are LMGs, that doesn't mean they are the most deadly...

It's the same for me too. I'm an LMG Junky. My fave gun is the Chain SAW, but I have never had a 1HK with an LMG...

The thing is (for me) You or I will always do better KDRs in a TDM with your fave weapons. I do enjoy Sniping a lot, but LMGs are different. You hardly see any LMG users in comparison to every other group... I like to be different, always have... My first ever Golden gun was the M60 in Black Ops... Never looked back...

• 448. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                        ooOutraageousoo

fukghosts666 wrote:

that just means you suck

What exactly just means I suck?

Sorry but I have a lot of posts in this 45 page thread, so "that just means you suck" is a bit vague...

1 43 44 45 46 47 Previous Next