7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 9:13 PM by Fabiodens RSS

ONCE AGAIN my classic Ghost mask is gone!!

CDIESEL86

went to make another character today and the mask is gone...went through this before and i hate to delete everything off my ps4 and redownload it again...meanwhile i go on my PSN account and it says its downloaded and playable...same thing keeps happening with free fall map...playstation says its on activision...im gonna gonna redownload it and as its not a big deal but its just once again another annoying problem...lol i just played as classic ghost yesterday too so i know the thing is redeemed and downloaded into muy ps4...i see MANY of people are having the same issues! good luck!!

• Re: ONCE AGAIN my classic Ghost mask is gone!!
          Fabiodens

I am actually experiencing the same. What I do is edit the soldier I want to have the Ghosts mask in my PS3 then just play in my PS4. But that's too much work >______<

CDIESEL86

yea it sucks bro!...i have one class set up with the mask so im happy i had it set up that way on my ps3 but i had it on my ps4 as well..im not going through the whole process of getting it back...we all shouldnt have to find different routes to keeping thing things that are supsossed to be there...but its a juggenaut game and all games have the "bugs" and "glitches" a few more months and everything will be perfect...it just makes you go nuts in the meantime! lol otherwise its my fav COD by far!...good luck bro!

Fabiodens

I agree with you. I hope they fix this issue in the future. But hot dang, I love this game even better than BO2 or MW3. Some of the maps are so big that I am enjoying the change. I mean, in BO2 the maps are too small. One wrong turn and you're facing a hail of bullets. lol.

CDIESEL86

yea its def a GOOD change in my eyes...much more personal as well with all the customizing...i think bugs and all that will be sorted out soon,there is only so much they can do at one time...i love how the sniping is in this one...i never ever sniped b4 until ghosts lol im actually good at it! i cant wait for a ghost 2 as well as i loved the campaign!

Fabiodens

Good to hear that I am not the only who enjoyed the Campagin. LoL. Whew. I actually just played campaign, my gf hogged the console for a good few days finishing the campaign before I was able to fully enjoy Multiplayer. I experienced a few issues, but not enough to break my experience. Have you tried using the Marksman rifle? I am using it like an LMG, never liked sniping, although I tried it a bit during my early games. It.. was okay, I guess. haha.

CDIESEL86

i love the marksman rifles!....the only other proble im really having is sometimes when i go to select gun camo or go into a match i get a black screen for like 10 seconds..its weird i can still hear sound though...then the regular screen pops back on...i posted a few things about it and alot of ppl are having the same exact issue...some ppl from xbox 1 and the ps3 were also having the problems...i was really worried that it was just me lol...we all get worried when issues happen especially with new consoles because we start worrying its the system! lmao..other wise everything else is working great aside from this and occasional errors codes lol