21 Replies Latest reply on Dec 25, 2013 2:25 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

Ghosts - Becoming A Let Down

With the constant lag issues maybe due to not enough players online from first shipment orders only? , the campers who are nowhere part of the objective mode , the corner sitters who just stay there waiting all match for a few buzz kills also the spawns are absolutely garbage - i die in my killcam twice if they could,  be in a third killcam i would be in there! the amount they put in and who was involved ie EMINEM song trailer the freefall map intro trailer(ive downloaded it still havent played it) i expected a smooth experience plus pay to play  . a few months ago i couldnt wait to play this game now that i have well.... like the title says .

slyd0g55
        • Test #1
          Re: Ghosts - Becoming A Let Down

For all of the reasons you've listed above, I offer the following:

1) Sony put $10 in my PSN wallet for buying a PS4.

2) This past weekend GameStop offered $40 credit for PS4 copies of Ghosts.

Used the credit to get two $20 PSN cards, added 'em my wallet and spent the $50 total on BF4 premium (aka "season pass")

Now I'm not saying BF4 doesn't have its issues, but overall it's simply (for me anyway) a much better gaming experience - one where people actually PTFO in, you know, objective based game types.

Luck to ya

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2013 10:50 PM
            • Test #1

LOL wolf PTFO ? BF4? really ?the last time i played that game it was infested with campers , snipers and what other bad examples of FPS players  that were not supporting the objective , just kill whoring to protect their precious K/D.

has BF fixed the party system yet ?

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2013 7:51 AM
            • Test #1

yes as stated by wolf , im a long time cod player and well bf4 is superior in everyway, especially now with party chat there is no need to play ghosts to speak to friends anymore so me and most my friends list switched to bf4.

Because regardless of what people preach on here ghosts is simply boring.the game mechanics are there but the maps are awful and the way people play is even worse

Last Edited: Dec 9, 2013 9:57 AM
                • Test #1

Don't forget to mention bf4 crashing constantly on ps4.

Last Edited: Dec 9, 2013 10:01 AM
                  • Test #1

i really hate to say it ... titanfall from the makers of modern warfare modern warfare 2 are maybe onto a winner , that game looks like it runs smooth none of this laggy camping sound whoring absolute terrible spawn system **** that this nxt gen has to offer , if i could get a full refund please i want my money back wheres the 30 day guarantee? as for bf4 sorry bud not interested in that massive map run for ages game

Last Edited: Dec 18, 2013 8:58 PM
                      • Test #1

Battlefield maps in half of the game modes are smaller than cods. So the whole " run for a minute and not see anyone " talk us silly.

Last Edited: Dec 20, 2013 5:44 AM
                        • Test #1

Titanfall the game that was programed by the same exact developers that made MW2. The buggiest and longest hacked game in the history of COD. Remember they quit (got fired) AFTER they released the totally hacked version of MW2.

How can you figure a game is going to be lag free from a video of them playing ? Did you ever consider that they were playing on a network and not really affected by lag.

How can you tell nobody was soundwhoring ? How can you tell the spawn system worked ? You cant tell that from them showing only ONE video over and over and over . All you got to see is the edited gameplay from the game. All the bad stuff was edited out.

There is no 30 day guarantee with opened software just like when you buy Titanfall there wont be a 30 day guarantee. There is a 7 day return policy on pre-owned software. You knew that before you bought it.

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2013 7:55 PM
                            • Test #1

ummmm. hmmmmmm. **** i thought i was upset  ok i do remember mw2 hacked , an now after playing ghosts which by the way was ment to be supported by dedicated servers i dont think any game will be lag "free' (mw3 gameplay was smooth, BO2 not as good but still alright)

as for sounding whoring in titanfall well that a no brainer you seen the clips? massive robots dominating the landscape boosterpacks on soldiers there would be to much "white noise" around

30 day guarantee 7 day policy man i was just venting an putting it out there that im not to happy bout gameflow . i could trade in but then i lose out bought season pass ps plus etccc,,,

they adding an fixing things so maybe in the new year ghosts be alot  better peace

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 9:47 PM
                        • Test #1

what a bad attempt at a game by infinity ward not saying that mw 1,2 ,3 were great but at least there is not fuking campers every where I know there where campers in mw1,2,3 but not to the level that there is now just a joke. I just don't know how they are going to change the maps and spawning as well there no amount of updates that can fix this game

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2013 5:19 AM
                            • Test #1

I'm not sure how people think it is infinity wards fault or problem about campers. it is simply a game style.. not everyone like to run out in the open and make themselves an easy target.. im not saying there's anything wrong with running out in the open with no cover,, in fact I rather like guys like you ,, my kdr goes up,, I win the match,, while you guys cry to infinity ward about someone not running out in the open.. hahahahahhahhaha,,,,,,,,,,, heres a free hint check your corners instead of running aimlessly......  Must agree though this game does have the worst spawn system of any game I've ever played..

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2013 6:35 AM
                            • Test #1

I really do feel the same the more I play this game the more I am starting to dislike it.

For me its better than Black ops 2 connection wise but no much improvement over all , the hit detection boxes are massive so when some noob is spraying above or outside of your character he seems to be getting hits on you.

Many time I have been behind cover and on the killcam hitmarkers are showing up on there screen its like on my screen I barely went red and I died lol

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2013 12:18 PM
                              • Test #1

Last night was really bad for me i was peppering the enemy with loads of hitmarkers and doing no damage before dying...yeah its a little better than blops2 but still way off the mark....MW3 still the best game for accurate hitmarking....but sadly you cant get mw3 for ps4 ;(

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 3:06 AM