10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2014 5:56 PM by Abbulls RSS

Who wants the weapons nerfed?

Who wants the weapons nerfed?

Think about it bad players camp because they know that they will die quickly.

all the weapons in COD ghosts are OP + improved hit detection which will make players camp harder.

I have seen players win just by camping and that pisses me right off.

Don't you think that if the weapons where weaker in COD it would make players get of there ass and work harder to get the kills.

It takes no skill to play COD Any one can point and fire a OP weapon. compared to battlefield 4 where you need to compensate for bullet travel time and range drop.

Thanks

Latest reply: on Jun 26, 2014 5:56 PM by Replies: 10 in Forums
        • Test #1
          Re: Who wants the weapons nerfed?

Who wants the weapons nerfed?????

Short answer.. Crybabies..

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2013 1:30 PM
          • Test #1

Camping is a completely legit tactic. If you keep getting killed by a camper then that is YOUR fault for being stupid and constantly running infront of them. Use grenades to flush them out, throw concussions or flashes and then run in and kill them. There is plenty of ways to get passed campers, so stop ******** about how its the games fault that you keep getting killed.

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2013 1:53 PM
              • Test #1

Well no one has x-ray or supper long vision to spot a camper. You have to die first to know where they are and in TDM you cant afford to give the enemy team that kill.

Camping is a legit tactic in objective game modes because you need attackers and defenders. You could camp your ass off and get as many kills as you like in domination but it is the flags that count.

No one not even you like campers in TDM or kill confirmed, game modes that are more active.

Last Edited: Dec 15, 2013 3:06 AM
                  • Test #1

Just stop talking. You are just showing your age, and your IQ. You want a game made just for you? Study real hard , learn to code, and make yourself one. See how many buy it then bytch because it wasn't what THEY want.

Last Edited: Dec 15, 2013 3:11 AM
                      • Test #1

Well maybe the whole community needs to grow up.

The idea of online play was to connect with the world and share a common interest. but now its just used to put people down or push people away.

well I am sick of everyone's piss poor attitude, the comments I have read are f***ing appalling I have heard more intellectual comments from a drunkard's arse.

I am sick of the whole f***ing lot of you. any way I have better things to do than argue with the likes of you.

good bye.   

Last Edited: Dec 15, 2013 4:15 AM
                          • Test #1

I agree with you in some ways DARKPHOENIX800. The game is need for the world to communicate too however camping is legit. As long as we are not violating any of the enforcement and security policy, it is legit. We also do have different views with regard to the game. We need to respect every ones decision and perspective with comes to this Happy gaming guys!

Last Edited: Jun 26, 2014 5:56 PM