4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 11:01 AM by Izjar11 RSS

How many times are you spawn killed?

IndyOldGuy

I'd say at least 5 to 6 deaths are from someone spawning behind me, or myself spawning into someone's FOV or sights...I play mostly KC, or TDM

Whadda ya think?

• Re: How many times are you spawn killed?
          phxs72

Sounds about right.  As ridiculous as it is.  In fact, I've learned that turning your back on any spawn point even if your entire team is around you will get you killed.  I've learned to keep checking behind me especially when playing KC or TDM and in DOM don't ever try and cap an enemy flag without staring directly into their major spawn.  This makes capping flags solo quite difficult since you are likely to get killed from 3 or 4 different directions but it is what it is.  The only thing that you can count on with this spawn system is that if your back is turned the game will spawn someone directly behind you.

Izjar11

Happens on occasion, I spawn someone is near me or themselves get spawned behind me. Reason why I carry two IED's in this game. One I leave as I exist my spawn the other I throw near any known traveled path.

phxs72

I like to throw down IEDs as well on certain maps that I know are particularly bad for it (ie Stonehaven).  I figure if the game is stupid enough to spawn someone there then I get a free kill and if not I've effectively covered my backside.

Izjar11

phxs72 wrote:

I like to throw down IEDs as well on certain maps that I know are particularly bad for it (ie Stonehaven).  I figure if the game is stupid enough to spawn someone there then I get a free kill and if not I've effectively covered my backside.

stonehaven is a perfect example of dumb spawns, there are two locations the castle and the lone building on the corner. I drop both IED in those spawns and I always get a kill.