4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2013 5:55 AM by jeepchick RSS

cheaters get banned?!

cheaters in ps3 get banned? i hv seen some this week with full perks or running around the map under it etc etc. this game its awesome but i feel like its broken... alot of cheaters. for what i've seen in europe 30% of french players cheat imo...

Now i saw a 4 guys of same clan in a domination game ( tag RGT) all with full perks and complaining about campers... i killed the same cheater while i was camping 3 or 4 times and he complains -.-' cheaters complaining about camping -.-'

• Re: cheaters get banned?!
          Sheeepie

All you can do is backout of the game and report them, not that they will be banned as I keep coming across the same hackers after weeks.

Pretty much every lobby has at least 1 hacker now though

You have to remember that most people hack to get all perks because they are crap without them, and even when cheating most are still crap.

I hate to say it, but it's getting to the point where there are so many hacks around you might as well hack just to get a level playing field,

Yes but they console ban. However the gamebreaking idiots do not care about since most of them are in line for a PS4 or the nex Xbox

I cant wait myself to get a PS4 and be rid of the hackers and to play 9v9 so some maps do not feel so empty.

jeepchick
              Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue. Also report those players to Sony.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
              Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM