8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2013 9:01 PM by Fred_Frost RSS

Looking for a VERY specific kind of clan

Looking for a clan that meets the following:

Preferably players at least 30 yrs old

Does not care about KD ratio

Has a forum /site dedicated to their clan.

• Re: Looking for a VERY specific kind of clan

hi there you should really come check us out

we have some members over 30 and as long as you play the objective your kd is not important.

hope to see you soon

that sounds like us minds of evil message ssmokinjoe on psn

Almost ALL of our members are over the age of 23 or 24. I personally am 28. I work all day. Tend to my family at night. Play games when I can. I also Admin our website during the day while at work. We have several members over the age of 30. No skill limitations here. And we have a very active clan website. Come check us out. www.IODestruction.com. PS3/PS4 only at the moment.

United Gamer Alliance

UGAlliance is a gaming community/clan looking for members who’d like to join. UGA has just opened shop and has a Division for CoD: Ghosts specific. I was with my previous clan for over three years and wanted to open a new clan with the help of my friend Corvo. Together we are wanting to provide other “like-minded” members a place to call home for their CoD: Ghosts needs. We also have plans to have at least three game nights per-week. This is to have a scheduled time to meet outside of your busy life and have time to bond and have fun.

Q) What games do we support?
                A) We support only CoD: Ghosts GTA V and Battlefield 4

Q) Does UGAlliance play other games than Division based games?
                  A) Yes, we play The Last of Us (wanting to turn this one into a division) as well as Bad Company 2. We’d like to fit BO2 and BF3 in as well.

Q) Is UGAlliance a structured type of clan?
                A) Yes, UGA is a structured clan with a CoC like the military uses. This has proven to be the best way for a clan to be successful and keeps members active. This also gives members a chance to rank up and lead their very own squad.

Q) Why are there Game Nights?
                A) As most gamers are parents, servicemen in the military, or full time students, this gives us a chance to schedule days and times to meet up and play online together as a team.

Q) Are there squads or teams?
                A) Yes, we have squads for each division we have in UGAlliance. Each squad will have their own scheduled game nights.

Q) what are UGA requirements for joining?
                A) All members MUST have a mic and use it, be mature, and be at least 16 years or older.

Q) What systems does UGAlliance support?
                A) UGAlliance only supports PS3 and will open up a PS4 side later in 2014.

If interested please visit http://www.ugalliance.com/

MaW! has about 47 members and we don't care about k/d we are out to win some games and have some fun. Most of our members are in the 25-45 (1 or 2 almost 50) age range. We are on the PS3/PS4 and are always looking for some new guys. Hit up shinigami_ruler on psn for more info. we also have a facebook page you can check us out on www.facebook.com/MisfitsAtWar

You can also email us at MisfitsAtWar@gmail.com with any other questions

we'll be waiting

[dmg] is an established clan of casual, adult gamers.  We allow anyone over 21 years old, but almost all of our members are 30+ years old, many have families, etc.  We are a casual gaming clan that cares more about teamwork & camaraderie than k/d or stats.  We DO enjoy winning, but we emphasize strategy & sportsmanship over stats.  DMG has some really good players and some terrible players, but we always have a good time. Right now we are recruiting for Ghosts PS4, but our members play a variety of games (Battlefield, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, FIFA, etc.).  We have a large, active website/board system that lets us communicate about gaming & non-gaming stuff (note... if you register as a recruit, you will only see part of the boards, you won't get full access till you're a full member).  Though there are usually a few of us on each night, we also organize specific game nights, map walkthroughs, custom nights, etc. 

Please check us out & register if you are interested!

http://www.dmg-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=2894 (this link gives more info about us & our philosophy)

Try xiledgaming.com we have many squads for several different age groups, we are a mature gaming community and are on almost all platforms available…. Or if your online gaming find an xgc member they will be glad to answer any questions you might have. Thanks

check out Shadow Company HQ. Minimum age of 16. No K/D requirements. Looking for like minded gamers.