6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2013 9:12 PM by Redman40 RSS

I am the new President of the Democratic Republic of the Wii Lands.

As the leader I would like to restore order and enact a new set of laws for our very sensitive society. But for now I would like to thank all of you for your votes, and support. I will make you Wii fellows proud in our new dictatorship. I will announce the next election dates in the weeks to come. I would like to thank my right hand man nintendon't, and I would like to give my respects to WiimoteRus2 for putting up a good fight as the Official Opposition.

As promised I will put an end to the conflict between the DA tribes of the North, and the Wii Mote tribes of the east. The bloodshed between the two beliefs must end or both will face unprecedented consequences. I will also put out a search order for snowyday, his espionage is against our society, and security.

Thank you voters, I will lead us to glory. All hail the Democratic Republic of the Wii Lands!

• Test #1
          Re: I am the new President of the Democratic Republic of the Wii Lands.

Brilliant, thanks to you for making the tea I was drinking come out my nose trying to prevent spitting on the laptop. Nothing like a bit of swimming pool syndrome in the morning..

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 3:32 AM
          • Test #1

The Wii community under a dictatorship? Interesting

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 3:34 AM
            • Test #1

Pain: "We're both of the same breed, after all… motives for war are of no concern. Religion, ideology, DA's, Wiimotes, grudges, love, or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war. War will never cease to exist… Reasons can be thought up after the fact. Human nature pursues strife." XD

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 6:23 AM
              • Test #1

The Wii is a democracy not a dictatorship. you are drunk kim jung un

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 4:42 AM
                • Test #1

"We welcome patches and hotfixes; for we believe that wiimotes and dual-analogs go together, that the advance of controller co-existance can only strengthen the cause of console peace. There is one sign that Activision can make that would be unmistakable, that would advance dramatically the cause of equality and players online. CEO Robert Kotick, if you seek higher sales, if you seek prosperity for the Wii U and other consoles, if you seek the best game made, come here to this community. Mr. Kotick, open this gate of opportunity. Mr. Kotick, tear down this wall!"

-Speech Given in 2025 (BO2 Time Period) by President Padiego Reagan.

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 3:59 PM
                  • Test #1

Re: when are we gonna get equal treatment on wii u as the other consoles     

Redman40      Level 1

what so now we wont even get our questions answered either WOW some loyalty you guys show toward the wii u community I paid just as much as they do and I think its pretty sad that we get done this way yet again I Demand equal treatment I help put money in the company too and also am paying your pay checks the wii u was supposed to be capable of handling the size,processor speeds and size of the dlc content is this a sign of the only real thing that a wii u is a fancy wii just re decorated  to look fancy but really is no more than a paper weight just saying why wont you take some pride in the wii u a show what is really can do other than play old out dated games from the 80 and 90s which I really am not interested in as far as the other games you have on there the are in my opinion only sub par and only are interesting for a short time span how about some thing with some awesome extras for once Call Of Duty ghosts is a awesome game but I like the map packs to change things up I will not buy a Ps 4 or Xbox one to do so and waste my money (put more money in your pockets to compensate the poor treatment of owning a wii u to get what I want Dlc and microtransactions  I will how ever not support you Activision , Infinity Ward  , Treyarc  and invest anymore of my money in the future games you produce and I also think that if things don't change soon for the Wii U community that others will be also be following suit and ending the putting of anymore  money in your pockets also I just wont what we deserve that's not asking to much of you

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 9:12 PM