12 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 3:41 PM by KillerDown RSS

Ghosts PC Updates (12/12/13)

any changelogs ?

• Test #1
          Re: Ghosts PC Updates (12/12/13)

My mouse lag in multilayer seems to be gone.

-Added wolf skin DLC (Guessing this was part of the update)

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 4:12 AM
          • Test #1

I personally don't notice ANY kind of performance improvements or that any of the current problems were addressed.

They was however able to find the time to add in some more camo's that we can surely probably go to the Steam Store and purchase. Won't fix the game or at least keep the community updated on whats being done to address the issues (and there are many), but still has the nerve to want more $ from us. What a joke this company has turned out to be.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 8:00 AM
            • Test #1

If notes are posted, they will be posted here & the date updated - Ghosts PC Updates (8/4/14)

It's a good idea to bookmark and follow that thread so you are notified when they are posted. You'll also note that previous notes are listed there on that post.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 10:01 AM
              • Test #1

Well what ever the patch was it's still not fixed the game.

I still cannot play without lag.

I still cannot play without stutter.

I still cannot play without the mouse stopping to respond when I am being shot and that only started happening after the last update and todays update did not fix that.

I still cannot play with the details set to anything but low, and the screen resolution being turned right down to the lowest it goes to in order to achieve anything over 40fps.

I still get the stupid instant deaths, but watching the kill cam back shows the enemy shooting me and I am stood still.

There are loads more issues with this game, and I will only try and play it after each update and even then it's only for one or two games because it's impossible for me to play anything longer than that.

I can play all my other games fully maxed out at 1080p buttery smooth but this POS I cannot run, and my pc far exceeds the requirements easily, to the point I am running Battlefield 4 and 1080p Ultra preset at up to 200fps which is the cap.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 11:25 AM
                • Test #1

the latest patch fixed a lot of the lag and sputtering for me. this is the first time since launch that i can actually play the game. theres still some lag but nowhere near as bad as before.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 12:03 PM
                  • Test #1

ever since i got in the game knowing i just needed to press escape when it launched i've never really had any big issues 'visible' other than noticing i die way too fast because of the lag

BUT my mouse.. wow it doesn't feel smooth at all unless i'm in squads or something where everything feels much better

they really need to fix the mouse stutters & random glitches

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 12:06 PM
                    • Test #1

What about dedicated servers? :/

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2013 3:41 PM