12 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2014 3:02 PM by mikestrike03 RSS

Looking for a relaxed clan

I'm looking for a relaxed clan that has good players, but doesn't stress events or has many things I need to do for it.  I just want to play and have fun.  My stats are good, but I only play about an hour a day.  During Clan Wars, I'll play whatever game type is going on, and help the team with whatever.  If you hate snipers with all your guts, don't recruit me, because my preferred weapon is the USR.  

K/D: 1.59

Kills/Game: 26

Win/Loss: 1.20

Weapons I use:  1. USR

2. Honey Badger

3. Vector

Game Modes: Kill Confirmed, Domination, FFA, Blitz, but I'll play anything.

And I have a Ghillie Suit...

• Re: Looking for a relaxed clan

join ManiacAssassins we are looking for more active players we have 32 members. clan lvl 9. message me on psn or through my email. psn: xxwarewolftytyxx email:xxwarewolftytyxx@yahoo.com ill answer any questions you have hope you join us

May I join, my gamertag is[SWP123], and I am interested in joining. Message and Friend-Request me if interested or if you can. Thank you.

P.S. I have a mic and play frequently, but I am not a moms basement 24 hours a day kinda COD gamer!

HEy u can join my clan contact me on Xbox my gt is ScoutSynp3r m24 no req to join other than be active player Thanx

We are a kinda small clan, 17 members (squad)  mostly of older adults. We are of all races and different parts of the country. We are looking for more semi active people to pal all game modes. We understand people have other lives the COD such work, kids etc... So, we know people can not be on every minute of the day. lol! We are not doing practices and running all sorts of tactical strategies like some clan(* which is o.k) do. We like just playing , having fun and being competitive. K/D% does not make a player in my book , so we dont care ... just be cool and willing to get better as some of  our members already have. Most of our members right now like to play HCTDM but when clan wars come we play all modes as we have to. No, you are not obligated to play with clan members all the time everyday either. lol. It is good though to build chemistry. We recently won our Bronze division by capturing all the nodes. I think this is good despite having so few members and us just meeting a week ago.  We are expecting to move up in division next clan war and hope to get more help. Please we dont want any CLAN HOPPERS, MODDERS ETC..... Look us up online or send an invite and can play to see if you are interested. Again, we are just starting out and becoming better at this game. Our K/D is  1.10 with a 48% win rate. Maybe you could help?

MY gamertag is U ALREADE KNOW.    Hit me up online

if your 21 or older from the usa minds of evil r looking for players and yes we can use a good sniper message ssmokinjoe on psn

if your on 360 then we fit the bill perfectly for you

[.SoLow.] - XBOX 360 - RECRUITING MEMBERS AND ACCEPTING CLAN MERGERS - XBOX 360 - [.SoLow.]

take a look at our recruitment page and see what you think.

[.SoLow.] - XBOX 360 - RECRUITING MEMBERS AND ACCEPTING CLAN MERGERS - XBOX 360 - [.SoLow.]

erm we just started a clan 4 members lol but we growing give me an add if u intrested The_Lone_Spectre o we on ps3

If you're PS3 - shoot me a message

[GDAM] - Gods Among Men -

We are a fun and active level 16 clan looking to recruit ACTIVE players, or possibly absorb smaller clans for Clan Wars advantages. We came 2nd place in Platinum first Clan Wars, and 3rd in Gold in 2nd Clan Wars. We greatly reduced the size of our clan to 45 members, 20 of which being very active [online a few hours daily]. A lot of us have been playing together since MW3, through OPS 2, and now on to Ghosts, so we're a close-knit clan.

We are an open clan as far as standards, but looking for 1+ KD and 1+ W/L ratio. Our primary matches consist of anything HARDCORE - mostly Hardcore KC. We are only recruiting players that are:

1. Active

2. Know how to work as a team [mic strongly encouraged for clan chat - we help each other and work as a unit]. We both R&G and hold down positions.

3. looking to play with the REST of the clan, ESPECIALLY during Clan Wars. If you're online, we want you in a lobby with other clan members either taking or defending nodes - not off playing non-Clan Wars matches by yourself - we will kick you.

4. Versatile. We play majority Hardcore matches - but need people who can also play softcore ie Blitz, Hunted, Cranked etc... for Clan Wars.

Potential mergers - absorption:

Small clans may be considered who enjoy playing with us for Clan Wars purposes. Where we lack as far as playing time in Clan Wars is during the day and later night/early morning [until 5pm USA EST and after 11pm USA EST]. Our clan members work/take classes during the day.

For more information - contact on PS3 - agolffball

or email GodsAmongMenGDAM@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from potential recruits.

Join xDEMONxNINJASx. we are a small clan as we just started. there is still room for leadership within our clan. Message me at the clan name or LOUD--NINJA on the PS3

You're more than welcome to join us mate we all play for fun and to enjoy the game nothing else we are entered into the clan wars etc if you have the app join via that

Clan name B35TUK or add me on 360 IAMWATCH1NGY0U hope you decide to join us in the fun

What's going on?  If you are still looking come check us out at www.w2oe.com.  What system are you on?

Hello Fellow Gamer(s),

This is a message to invite to you to DefCon Gaming, Recently re-established we offer not only a high level aspect of social gaming but also the avenues to explore competitive gaming, we have a strong and structured system in place we may seem different to that of other clans and communities. Throughout the week we host numerous game nights and tournaments such as COD Gamenights ( MW3, BO2 and Ghosts) and GTA V gamenights of which we have a large number of players who play GTA V numerous times a week. We also have a large array of members who play Minecraft and sports series such as NHL, NBA and Fifa. When Titanfall Launches for the Xbox 360 we are looking to add and master the influence that Titanfall could potentially have on the current online communities.

Which have recently gained sponsorship with a brand new Competitive unit of CGN, so if you are into your competitive gaming then speak to Mikestrike03, alternately if you are reading this and already have a competitive team then speak to Mikestrike03.

Specialized - Games (On Xbox, Playstation and PC)

1. Call Of Duty

2. Battlefield

3. GTA

4. EA Sports

5. Minecraft

6. Titanfall

This is not only a great community to join but also a great time to join, as we have future leadership spots opening soon in order to meet the demands of future games whether that will be on the Xbox, Playstation or PC.

We also aim to improve your gaming enjoyment online, i can speak for myself in that i prefer to play as part of a team in public lobbies rather then playing solo and due to this social aspect rather than competitive aspect we are looking for people from all over the globe and we do not accept players depending on their level of gaming. If you are interested in joining then feel free to visit the site here: http://defcon-gaming.com/forum.php If you then wish to join DC then apply to join, to do this simply click on the Join DC button at the top right hand side of the forum.

We also use skype to chat within the community and if you have any questions regarding the community then contact myself: Mikestrike03 and i'll answer a much as i possibly can. I hope to see some of you soon in game nights or competitions and feel free to say hello when you do sign up and i'll do my best to get you started within DefCon Gaming.

Quick Point-List (What We Offer)

1. Game Nights (Multiple Games)

2. Social and Competitive aspects

3. Highly Experienced leaders online and offline

4. Training in Graphics, Competitive and more!

5. Media

6. Events

7. Chilled Environment

8. Gamer's from all over the globe

9. Competitions

10. Too much to list!

How To Join:

1. Visit DefCon Gaming Here: http://defcon-gaming.com/home/

2. Sign up by starting an application by pressing the "Join DC" button at the top right of the forum.

3. Use this code in the Referral part of the application: http://defcon-gaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=3446

4. Get into contact with Mikestrike03 through Skype, or through the messaging system on the DC Forum.

Thanks for reading!

Mikestrike03 ~ DC Gaming.