15 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 12:57 PM by Bjskemfks RSS

Fad Or Ak12

Looking for a 4th assault rifle to equip. I've been playing with both of them and I am on the fence about it. Just wondered if y'all had any opinions on which one may be best. I play HC and I'm an objective/runner and gunner type. Thanks guys !

• Test #1
          Re: Fad Or Ak12

fad has horrible recoil

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 8:30 AM
          • Test #1

I say AK-12 because the iron sights are really good so you can skip the sight attachment, and go for something else.

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 8:38 AM
            • Test #1

honey badger

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 9:15 AM
              • Test #1

For HC the FAD hands down is the winner.  Put a grip on it and I personally like the VMR sight although I have no trouble using the iron sights.  The fire rate alone will help you win a lot of gunfights and it is better suited for an RnG style player.

Don't get me wrong, I love the AK as well but for what you are doing the FAD will serve you better.  Throw Lightweight into your loadout and you've basically got an SMG feel with AR range.

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 9:26 AM
                • Test #1

i killed someone last night and picked up their fad, i was shocked how good the fire rate was. im not gonna lie, my jaw dropped because i wasn't expecting that at all. lol.

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 9:42 AM
                  • Test #1

Medium-long ranges the FAD cant compete with the AK in the same hands.  CQC the AK cant compete so it really depends on the map and your playstyle.

I have a class with each of them.  I use the FAD on my R-G class with all speed perks (Agility, qdraw, stalker, focus) and my AK class is a mixture of speed and stealth.   I substitute Agility for Off the Grid. 

Last Edited: Dec 13, 2013 6:12 PM
                    • Test #1

Overall the Honey Badger is hard to put down. But, the choice between FAD, AK12 and Remington is a hard one. Each has a downside that the other doesn't have. As I only play hard core I use the Remington, it's downside being slow rate of fire doesn't matter and in fact is a bonus in HC because you waste fewer bullets. I suggest you try them all and go for the one that works best for your game mode and playstyle.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 4:14 AM
                      • Test #1

FAD- speed

AK12- Power

take your pick

personally i dont care

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 4:39 AM
                          • Test #1

this is something you have to choose, the fad is quicker which is why i like it with a silencer and grip.(fixes the recoil maddness) the ak12 has been to slow for me to get used to so i guess i never gave its power a shot.

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 6:47 AM
                          • Test #1

used the FAD in MW3 /BO 1and 2  good all round weapon tried AK12  still good all round weapon but a lot slower ..

using the FAD  in ghosts love it   .you have to try both and pick the one that works best for you with the perks. good hunting ..

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 9:08 AM
                            • Test #1

FAD with grip and silencer... its like ACR from MW3

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 12:00 PM
                              • Test #1

honestly everyone telling you to use grip on either weapon is just making you waste a place

use the weapon for a while and you will get the feel of its recoil and all that and be able to control it, i have never ever used grip on any weapons in any cod ever i have always made the recoil dance to my tunes and instead used other attachments on my weapons to give me more advantage over the enemy

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 12:28 PM
                                • Test #1

TThere is no way in hell I'm choosing a Peruvian gun over a Russian gun

Last Edited: Dec 21, 2013 12:57 PM