I bought a game at fast2play. Call of duty Modern warefare 1.
I downloaded and installed the game on steam.
I tried to play the multiplayer, but when i opened the multiplayer.
The game starts and its shown a black screen, and after a few seconds.
There is a crash window.
What can i do, plz help me.
Thanks for posting! Can you please list your computer specs?
The minimum requirements for the game are as followed:
PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 Ghz / AMD(R) 64 (TM) 2800+ / Intel® and AMD® 1.8 Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
- Memory: 512MB RAM (Windows® XP), 768MB RAM (Vista®)
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon® 9800Pro or better
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 8GB of free hard drive space
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity
Additionally, have you tried verifying the game cache? Verify Game Cache Files (GCF) - How To's - Knowledge Base - Steam Support
PC System R