1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 3:45 PM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
        NoLifeKing32

Shoot the trophy system, tube. Done. Well, that was easy.

• 61. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
          ghamorra

Oldurtay wrote:

You've contradicted your own strategy about 8 times along the way so I'm just done addressing Gham hes full of it.  What he doesn't understand is that any team with coordination can take B at any point in time during the game reguardless of how many **** campers are watching it.  In turn the opposing team can do the same, they just often don't because they don't have the sheer numbers at B because if you needed 6 instead you have 5 and 1 **** camper, if you needed 5 you only have 4 and 2 **** campers etc.

You keep reiterating my point for me If you have 40 deaths and more than 6 caps I will call your game an unofficial loss.

Great ill take that win any day because its an actual win, I guarantee you in the same lobby you either back out or sit back and accept your loss while preserving the only thing that matters to you, your stats.  You think your a better player because you sit back and pad your stats on people who aren't directly going after YOU, I know I'm a better player because I play the Win and I don't lose.  Your W/L is probably under 2 like a joke.

I contradict myself? Go through and read all your posts, you talk like you have game but I know you don't just by reading what you're saying. Trying to act like you're good because you recklessly go for the objective. I played a dozen games of DOM last night and didn't lose a single one. Why? Because I played defense and locked down flags while my team attacked. Guess what else? I didn't have more than 1 or two caps a game because I didn't need them. I kept the flag out of the enemy's hands and my team put pressure on the enemy by killing them (not dying 40 times like you do).

Every argument of yours is under the assumption that the camper isn't doing anything but jerking off in a corner for the sake of his stats and that makes you irrelevant to the conversation. Admit it, you have a problem with campers because they kill you and you don't know how to fight back.

• 62. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

My only problem with campers is like I and others have stated... they ruin this game and make it boring.

Again you keep hammering home the 40 number, I expect its because its so astonishing to you being the terrible camper you are.  It was one game against players a hell of a lot better than you and I still won so I'd give it a rest at this point.

All I heard you say in your last post is that you won a dozen games of Dom last night and was carried by your team while you sat in your spawn.

The funny thing is I suspect we play very similar games when we have a 2-cap, everyone camps a 2-cap, its not rocket science your limiting the other teams spawn to 1/3 of the map... But you have yet to respond to any of my countless points about what happens when your team gets 2-capped.  Because it happens plain and simple, I do something about it, you rely on your team too, that's why you will always lose against a full effort.

I don't care about my k/d I think people that do are ruining this game, but I still average 30-40 kills a game and rarely more than 10 deaths... Since your so keen on numbers.  Of course you'll still probably only care about the 40 deaths I got one time to secure a win, a game I told you about to demonstrate that it doesn't matter how much you die as long as you are playing the objective, and that's fine I want you to keep bringing it up because it just demonstrates how a true camper would rather accept a loss than ever fathom dying 40 times even if it were necessary to win.

Evolve your game, pack up your tent, no one is saying you can't un-pack it every chance you get, but stop being one dimensional and depending on your team for all the heavy lifting.

• 63. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
              ghamorra

Oldurtay wrote:

My only problem with campers is like I and others have stated... they ruin this game and make it boring.

Again you keep hammering home the 40 number, I expect its because its so astonishing to you being the terrible camper you are.  It was one game against players a hell of a lot better than you and I still won so I'd give it a rest at this point.

Evolve your game, pack up your tent, no one is saying you can't un-pack it every chance you get, but stop being one dimensional and depending on your team for all the heavy lifting.

You're an idiot, there's no nice way of putting it. You ignore what I say, I doubt your even read my posts because I've answered your question so many times yet you only read what you want to. I also explain, in basically every post, how much I do do but you ignore that as well.

I'm not convinced that all your deaths you get per game isn't because you're playing the objective but rather you're just incompetent at everything. Please, read. Not just the words but the meaning and purpose behind them. After that make an educated post free from ignorant bias.

• 64. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

Answer it once more then, humor me.  Because all I've read is an entire post highlighting how you play like every other generic camper.  But then you claim to play the objective as well, but you continuously probably subconsciously make references to your reliance on your team.

I'm sure you camp very effectively, and you may play with some very good players that are able to carry you.  But that is the case and don't get it twisted.  However effective you are back in your tent, you would be even more so if you stopped using your play style as a crutch and learned to play the map.

Its just a simple evolution that many never make in CoD games.  Most start out their call of duty careers rushing, as they learn slowly most back down into a corner and develop a playstyle centered around camping.  Good players then, learn to move about the map in a way that they limit their own exposure and are able to effectively play the objective whatever it may be.

The confusion were having is that everything you've written in 3 separate page long threads highlights the gameplay of the former no matter how much you would like to be the more evolved latter.  You state on more than one occasion that you see yourself as an "anchor" and countless times you refer to your reliance on your team to get objectives.  You stated that "your own safety" is important above all else.  Your own friends have come on here defending you while at the same time further confirming some of my suspicions in the process, and they play with you so they should know.

• 65. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
                  nuttin2say

Everyone gets your point: you think campers are "ruining Call of Duty." Unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide how others play the game and, fortunately for everyone else, you don't produce the game. Just like snipers, shotgunners, SMG addicts, run & gunners, and score/kill streaks, camping is one thing that will never leave Call of Duty games.

So if it is either you or campers, it looks like its time for you to move on.

Other than that, to keep on ranting & raving, you're just itching for a fight. Ghamorra and others participated in some threads aimed at helping people become better at rushing or camping or helping people overcome campers & rushers. There wasn't this animosity and irrational stereotyping that you're spewing out from anyone but you. So go tell all your friends and family that you won a forum argument and be happy. And leave the rest of us alone in our "ruined" game.

• 66. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
                    ghamorra

Oldurtay wrote:

The confusion were having is that everything you've written in 3 separate page long threads highlights the gameplay of the former no matter how much you would like to be the more evolved latter.  You state on more than one occasion that you see yourself as an "anchor" and countless times you refer to your reliance on your team to get objectives.  You stated that "your own safety" is important above all else.  Your own friends have come on here defending you while at the same time further confirming some of my suspicions in the process, and they play with you so they should know.

1) Why would I extend myself beyond the B flag if all I need to win is my home flag and B? Why would I bother with trying to trip cap if I can A) hold two flags which gives me the easy win, and B) establish a home flag to prevent a spawnflip.

2) If you're losing your control your spawn and then move from there. Map control allows you to do whatever you want. If you control the map your control everything else. This makes taking back B easy. However, I ensure that it doesn't get to that point. I can't explain this much more simply than that.

3) What good am I to the team if I'm dead? My being alive influences spawns. How can I secure a spawn if I'm dead?

4) it's sad that you only care about the caps. I've stated several times also that when I play I often don't have many caps, not because I don't cap flags but I just don't need to. If you have to cap the flag more than 6 times you're doing something wrong. Get over your obsession of captures, it's a fools stat.

5) My team relies on me as much as I rely on them. I provide far more assistance to them from afar than you ever could being dead or in the process of dying. Here's what you don't understand about me camping from a distance. I see everything, I'm an efficient killer, and I don't die meaning I'm always there when I'm needed. You jumping on flags all day long and dying endlessly means you're A) no securing a flag, just capping it only to give it right back to the enemy, B) not getting kills but giving up a ton of deaths to the other team, C) spending more time running from your spawn back to the action often turning the game into 5v6 in your absence.

I think I just proved all I need to and foiled your strategy 5 times over.. Good luck playing CoD with your ignorance and lack of vision and comprehension. 

• 67. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)
                      nuttin2say

ghamorra wrote:

4) it's sad that you only care about the caps. I've stated several times also that when I play I often don't have many caps, not because I don't cap flags but I just don't need to. If you have to cap the flag more than 6 times you're doing something wrong. Get over your obsession of captures, it's a fools stat.

He doesn't get the math behind this, ghamorra. I mean, after playing BO2 for a year, I don't know how it is that anyone cannot see the logic in what you posted here. EVERY SINGLE Dom match I lost?

I had more caps than any one player on the winning team had. In fact, the only reason I know that is because there were so many matches where I had more caps than the entire winning team combined! So, no, caps are not greater than kills in Dom. Believing they are is a fools errand.

• 68. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

Wait is this to justify why you camp or why you defend?

• 69. Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

I think I just proved all I need to and foiled your strategy 5 times over.. Good luck playing CoD with your ignorance and lack of vision and comprehension. 

You did nothing of the sort you didn't even address how you would even be effective on a map such as Freight or Whiteout, you just type out a wall of text and call it a day.  Then 3 of your dickriding friends come in and hop on for a ride.

Either you and your friends are completely blind to context or just ignorant, I only get as many captures as is needed depending on the current game, as I said if we don't have B we get B.  Most games just like you its just 2 at the beginning and holding it, unlike you however I don't fold to competition.  Your strategy completely assumes for idiot randoms on the other team.  Unless your the best player ever (and trust me from what I've read your not) and on the best team ever then you are going to run into competition, you are going to run into people doing the exact same thing as you on the other team and they will take B, at which point you will need to take B back, at which point they will need to take B back... what don't you understand about that.  All you are doing is highlighting a best-case scenario strategy, as soon as that scenario goes out the window your effectiveness diminishes instantly.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next