6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 7:02 AM by phxs72 RSS

Solo play contribute to Clan?

I have a question that if i play by myself with no other clan-members, do i contribute to my clan? Do i need to play with my clan-members to contribute to my clan?

Latest reply: on Apr 3, 2014 7:02 AM by Replies: 6 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: Solo play contribute to Clan?

FFor clan wars you can play solo. Outside of clan wars you need to play with fellow clan members.

Last Edited: Dec 14, 2013 4:36 PM
          • Test #1

yes, as Ouhateme said

When the Clan Wars are active...you can check the map and see the different nodes that your clan needs to win.

for example, lets say one of them is TDM.

As long as you play TDM, by yourself, and the team you are on wins the game, then your clan gets counted for 1 win.

Or course, if you play with your clan members, you get more wins.

For example, same game as above, but your in a party with 5 of your clan members, and your team wins that game, then you get 5 wins for your clan on that node.

So, you can play by yourself, it will just take longer to get the wins, but it does count

Last Edited: Dec 14, 2013 4:40 PM
            • Test #1

Okay, did this change in patch 1.0.9? or is my app just messed up and not updating properly? cuz i just got 1 win in hardcore domination which should have taken over the node, and 3 wins on cranked, but its not updating on the app, so im wondering if they changed it to have to have more then 1 member playing.

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 6:46 AM