3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2013 10:35 AM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Apparent XP Hacked Lobby

Momba1

Last night someone suggested to play 'Infected' I never played it before and as a PC player my arm didn't need to be twisted too much to try something (anything) new.

Every kill I was seeing 'Ranked-Up' and so I assumed that was part of the game, BUT when I returned to Multiplayer I was fully Prestiged. Before I was Prestige 3 Level 22 and after the game I was Prestige 3 (Level 60). WTF?!

My question is their a way to undo this and if not am I going to be reset?

It took me a LONG time just to get 3/22!

• Re: Apparent XP Hacked Lobby
          rankismet

Momba1 wrote:

Last night someone suggested to play 'Infected' I never played it before and as a PC player my arm didn't need to be twisted too much to try something (anything) new.

Every kill I was seeing 'Ranked-Up' and so I assumed that was part of the game, BUT when I returned to Multiplayer I was fully Prestiged. Before I was Prestige 3 Level 22 and after the game I was Prestige 3 (Level 60). WTF?!

My question is their a way to undo this and if not am I going to be reset?

It took me a LONG time just to get 3/22!

There is no way to undo this, sorry.

As to will you be reset? That depends on a number of factors... but seeing "ranked up" after every kill might have been an indicator not everything was kosher.

Momba1

If they reset me then I'm done, I quit. It's so hard to play on the PC and I need not explain why. I don't know what else to do!? I incorrectly assumed XP was in Squads and Multiplayer and I assumed "Infected' was a game mode just for fun.

I can however understand banning the DBag that hacked the XP and hosted ... I blocked him right after I realized what they had done.

EmiliozGunz

Greetings, Momba1,

Thank you for posting!

Apologies, first off, for the frustrations resulting from that lobby Avid gamers ourselves, we understand the time, energy, and dedication it takes to building up a career. We also take reports of hacked lobbies quite seriously and are going to PM you for a few more details regarding that match for the studio teams.

^SG

ATVI Support