1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2014 6:32 PM by jnikoley RSS

They dont Stop running!

Izjar11

COD,

These clan wars brings out the craziness in everyone, all I see are people doing this

Its none stop! I do not mind, just know I dont move that fast for no reason! Good luck gaming Forest.

• 1. Re: They dont Stop running!
          illstplaya2live

Lol this was funny. I always see these guys running with tunnel vision. They don't check their surroundings and they just keep running no matter how many times they die. I pray that these guys don't get thrown onto my team.

• 2. Re: They dont Stop running!
            cranium2001

I knew when I saw the title there would be a Forrest Gump involved.

• 3. Re: They dont Stop running!
              scumbaggah

I don't think we are playing the same game, All I see is noobs sitting in corners with thermal scopes.

• 4. Re: They dont Stop running!
                Izjar11

scumbaggah wrote:

I don't think we are playing the same game, All I see is noobs sitting in corners with thermal scopes.

Its the way we perceive things! hahaha I see the total opposite non-stop dashing about.

• 5. Re: They dont Stop running!
                  Izjar11

illstplaya2live wrote:

Lol this was funny. I always see these guys running with tunnel vision. They don't check their surroundings and they just keep running no matter how many times they die. I pray that these guys don't get thrown onto my team.

Same here, the "foolish rushers" who feed the enemy kills is why I lose matches now.

• 6. Re: They dont Stop running!
                    phxs72

Clan wars tend to make people feel as if they have to push.  And while there is a desire to end the matches quickly so that you can rack up the wins, pushing too hard is a sure fire way to lose.  I had to remind myself about that just last night.  I was playing cranked and every time that I would get a kill, I would be moving so fast that I'd just get dropped by the next guy.  So after losing a few matches in a row despite having a good number of kills, I slowed it down.  I started winning again and oddly enough even in the matches where I wasn't overly dominating, I was going on 4 to 5 long streaks at a time and since every kill past the first one counts as two in cranked scoring my team was benefiting greatly from my restraint.  I only lost two out of the 9 matches that I played once I slowed it down.

• 7. Re: They dont Stop running!

Some clan people rated this badly lol

• 8. Re: They dont Stop running!
                        amathyx

as someone who has completely worn out the left analog stick on my controller from sprinting too much - people who can't rush without dying over and over should just sit in a corner and watch a flag or something

• 9. Re: They dont Stop running!
                          Izjar11

Thats what i think it is, to end the match and move on the next as quickly as possible. When facing a party, some are good enough to get this done.

1 2 3 Previous Next