1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2014 3:13 PM by kwama Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
        dtuchpunk

lord something something or the name I can't remember

• 21. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
          Izjar11

dtuchpunk wrote:

You're a regular. Ghosts brought us some good thins. New OT members

yup, the OT is not about who fits in or doesnt its about who you are as a contributor. Hating will not get anyone <cough, cough, ToXIcNoObs> far.

• 22. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
            kwama

yawning wrote:

kwama wrote:

Most b!tches leave after a week. Toxic is an exception, he's been here half a year.

Why side with his race? Stick with fellow low post forumers.

I stick with no one but wind.

• 23. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
              FalconR6

Thanks Dutch and Izjar. I feel honored to be known as a regular. I have been around in the forums since the start of BO2 - but I realize that the OT has a strong ancestry.  I feel like a party.......

• 24. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                ToxicFuture

Hahaha the girl scout has come out! kwama go back into hiding you arrogant wind following idiot. You are irrelevant now, just like Izjar.

• 25. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                  Izjar11

Dont you learn that the smell of hate stinks this place up?

• 26. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                    Izjar11

FalconR6 wrote:

Thanks Dutch and Izjar. I feel honored to be known as a regular. I have been around in the forums since the start of BO2 - but I realize that the OT has a strong ancestry.  I feel like a party.......

Its on!

• 27. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                      phxs72

This is the forum as a whole which includes the OT.  If what you have to say adds to the conversation then it doesn't matter what your post count is.  If it doesn't your post count won't likely save you.  The problem with a number of new folks is that they don't have the game experience that some of us old timers have and as such when you try to explain to them that the problem that has them raging is easily circumvented they don't want to hear it.  Now suddenly the guy that was actually giving them great advice is the "bad guy".  It going to happen because people that are already upset about something don't always think straight.

My view of the OT is primarily who can out stupid the other with some off the wall comment.  Personally, I love stupid.  Something my wife doesn't understand but I can roll with stupid all day.  It's all just good natured fun.  Learning the "inside" jokes comes with time but my advice to a new person is just have fun with it.  Nobody is taking what is said in the OT seriously.  It's supposed to be a crazy twisted joke fest.

Now where did I put my cat?  I saw EviL lurking around here earlier and I'm a bit concerned.  Maybe the Wind has him or perhaps the GraS but I sure hope that SaNd didn't pick him up.  It's hard to get SaNd out of all that fur.

• 28. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                        ToxicFuture

And what are you doing exactly? Hating, just you follow the more popular ideals here.

• 29. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
                          Izjar11

haha there is nothing more crazy than the OT and the haters just cant grasp their little kitteh claws on it, so they "hate what they do not understand"